RA Running Game 2022

Week 45/Final Week of Quarter-finals (Read 40 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Updated Scores (Best of 3 Weeks Total points)

Rapid Thigh Movement 27, Appreci-8 Your Stride 25

Legs Miserables 20, Call the Race Director 34

Brave Soles 4, Got Run eh? 39

Easier Said than Run 21, Motherfooters 33.

Semi-Finals Matchups

Call the Race Director! vs Motherfooters

Got Run, eh? vs Rapid Thigh Movement

Fastest Races

5K - John Wood (RTM) 34:35.92

10K - Brandon10k (indiv) 47:59

Half - Marky_Mark_17 (BS)  1:16:39.78 @ Nelson Half Marathon

Full - JMac (LM) 2:56:29.19

Most Miles Run This Week

Michaelmarty (indiv) 100.42 miles

ch17 (indiv) 69.96 miles

Krash (GRe?) 68.63 miles

Most Time Running This Week

Michaelmarty (indiv) 12:01:28

ch17 (indiv) 11:05:02

John Wood (RTM) 10:28:17

Krash (GRe?) 10:24:47

* Two of eight teams ran 100% or better to team mileage. Top teams were Appreci-8 Your Stride (106.63%) and GotRunEh? (109.87%).

* Seven of eight teams had race miles.

* Two of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. Top teams were Appreci-8 Your Stride (83.33%) and Got Run Eh? (87.5%).

* Only 2 runners were between 150% and 200%.

* Four team runners posted a zero week. Three have made IR requests through their captains.

* More runners are hitting their annual goals. We are up to 5 finishers.

What else is going on, runners?

ADMIN Notes:

Signups for next years game posted in the main forum: Friday, November 25 (last Friday in November)

Last Day to sign up for team game: Sunday, December 11 (second Sunday in December). If you miss the team deadline, we can't add you in later. You can register in the individual game until the end of the year.

Teams will be announced in 2022 Game forum on Sunday, December 18.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Congrats to JMac for his New York Marathon!  Esp under tough weather conditions!!

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Congrats to JMac for his New York Marathon!  Esp under tough weather conditions!!

Thank you, you too! As you know, it was a rough day out there. My first truly bad weather marathon. I was laughing before the race at some other people thinking it wasn't going to be that bad: we're just not that heat acclimated in early November and the humidity is the true killer, not necessarily the heat.

You're a beast for getting back out there running 34 miles this weekend after that! No idea how you do it. I am fairly high mileage and my legs are not ready to run more than 60 minutes at this point.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

I blame this game!!  

Yeah, NY was going great until it wasn't.  Queensboro Bridge killed me and then the wheels fell off. glad to finish and had a great weekend with friends. 

Thank you, you too! As you know, it was a rough day out there. My first truly bad weather marathon. I was laughing before the race at some other people thinking it wasn't going to be that bad: we're just not that heat acclimated in early November and the humidity is the true killer, not necessarily the heat.

You're a beast for getting back out there running 34 miles this weekend after that! No idea how you do it. I am fairly high mileage and my legs are not ready to run more than 60 minutes at this point.

JMac11

RIP Milkman

I blame this game!!  

Yeah, NY was going great until it wasn't.  Queensboro Bridge killed me and then the wheels fell off. glad to finish and had a great weekend with friends. 

I was totally fine going up Queensboro! Probably passed at least 10 people. Then in a span of about 1 mile on 1st ave, I went from "I feel great" to "uh oh, this is too early to feel like this." It's amazing how it goes sometimes in that marathon.

Either way, congrats on a great race. I am basically done for the yar and my team is out, but I am sure I will rejoin next year!

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19)