RA Running Game 2022

Week 39 Accomplishments (Read 35 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Fastest

5K - Michaelmarty (indiv) 17:05:86 @ Roar Run

10K - Alyssa M (MF) - 55:48:59 @ LOTF Longfellow 10K

Half - Fredford66 (ESTR) - 1:58:16.58 @  Franklin Lakes Scenic Half.

Full - runnerclay (indiv) - 6:33:00.2 @ Heartland Marathon

Most Miles Run

Mom4Running (MF) 92.18 miles

Michaelmarty (indiv) 90.04 miles

JMac11 (LM) 88.83 miles

Most Time Running

Mom4Running (MF) 15:11:58

wanderingoutlaw (LM) 14:53:29

runnerclay (indiv) 12:57:14

* Five of eight teams were 100% or better to team mileage goal. Top teams were Legs Miserables (146.01%) and Motherfooters (123.42%).

* Five of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. Three teams were 100% --- Appreci-8 Your Stride, Legs Miserables and Motherfooters.

* One runner was over 200% to individual goal. Eight runners were between 150 and 200%.

* Two team runners posted zero weeks; one has already requested IR through their team captains.

* Arnoldziffel (ESTR) ran the Seacoast Cancer 5k in 23:12 and finished second in his age group.

Three weeks until the regular season of this game is finished. Anyone have any stories from this past week? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

My milestone for the week: I hit 25,000 running miles, since I started logging on RA mid-2012. Not quite the entirety of my running career, but probably 95% of it. That's about a full trip around the earth.

Dave

Fastest

5K - Michaelmarty (indiv) 17:05:86 @ Roar Run

10K - Alyssa M (MF) - 55:48:59 @ LOTF Longfellow 10K

Half - Fredford66 (ESTR) - 1:58:16.58 @  Franklin Lakes Scenic Half.

Full - runnerclay (indiv) - 6:33:00.2 @ Heartland Marathon

Also, I like that all four race distances are populated. That hasn't been happening often enough!

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

My milestone for the week: I hit 25,000 running miles, since I started logging on RA mid-2012. Not quite the entirety of my running career, but probably 95% of it. That's about a full trip around the earth.

Very cool! Congratulations!

Along with another friend, I paced a friend to her first run full marathon on the weekend, but it was a virtual race so it didn't count for this game. But for me, that completed the The Beast Challenge for that race -- two 5ks, one 10k, a half marathon and a full marathon. 3 races in person and 2 virtual. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

All About that Pace 2024

Yup, 24,901 RA logged miles.  Welcome to the around the world club.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang!! I started on RA in 2006 and I'm only at 13k and change. Can I count my bike miles (those would put me >50k)?! Wink

Seriously, that's an awful lot of miles in 1 decade.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

wow,  Thats awesome!!!

Very cool! Congratulations!

Along with another friend, I paced a friend to her first run full marathon on the weekend, but it was a virtual race so it didn't count for this game. But for me, that completed the The Beast Challenge for that race -- two 5ks, one 10k, a half marathon and a full marathon. 3 races in person and 2 virtual. Smile

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

around the world, Club card carrying member too!

Yup, 24,901 RA logged miles.  Welcome to the around the world club.

Arnoldziffel

Congrats on your entry to the run around the world club!  This has been a goal of mine for some time - and I'm only 650 miles short.  Hope to hit it next April.

April 21- Fast Half Marathon

May 5 - Colleen Ritzer 5K

June 22 - Mad Fox Trail Fest 10K

Anonymous Guest

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel