RA Running Game 2022

Week 18 Accomplishments (Read 40 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Fastest Races

5K - Half Krazy K 2.0 (BS) 28:39.69 @ Roar for the Kids 5k.

10k - baxdaddy (GRe?) 50:11

Half - AlyssaM (MF) 2:11:52.03

Full - jbaco (ESTR) 5:23:14.66 @ Pittsburgh Marathon

Most Miles Run

JMac (LM) 78.11 miles

Kennedy (Indiv) 76.25 miles

Mom4Running (MF) 63.5 miles

KarenM (CTRD!) 61.0 miles

Most Time Spent 

Kennedy (Indiv) 11:14:07

Mom4Running (MF) 10:29:46

Alexander R (ESTR) 10:27:01

runnerclay (indiv) 10:20:23

* Seven of eight teams were 100% to team mileage goal or better. Top team was Legs Miserables at 130.97%.

* Five of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. Legs Miserables was top at 100% green.

* Two runners were over 200% to individual weekly goal. Six runners were between 150% and 200% to individual weekly goal.

* One team runner posted a zero week. They are eligible for IR and can request IR through their team captain.

What else is going on, runners? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Way to go JMac!  Got weekly miles!!!

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Way to go JMac!  Got weekly miles!!!

Thanks! I'm sure you'll take the crown back soon, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

Christirei

Nice running all, i'm still waiting for this Midwest spring to get it's act together

Docket_Rocket

Nice running all, i'm still waiting for this Midwest spring to get it's act together

Same here, although apparently it's going to be summer in my area of the Midwest next week.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm in Maryland. There was frost and ice on the ground at the park where the 5k was. It warmed up pretty quick, but ice?!

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Where in MD?

I'm in Maryland. There was frost and ice on the ground at the park where the 5k was. It warmed up pretty quick, but ice?!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Where in MD?

Race was in Hunt Valley starting at Oregon Ridge Park.