RA Running Game 2022

Week 42/Last Week of Regular Competition Accomplishments (Read 41 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Apologies this is late.

Fastest Races
    5K: ViBe71 (BS) 18:45:74

10K: ---

Half: Tim Burns (A8YS) 1:52:48

Full: Dan Ritchie (indiv) 2:55:50.4 @Bay State Marathon

Most Miles Run

JMac11 (LM) 88.04 miles

Mom4Running (MF) 79.54 miles

Michaelmarty (indiv) 67.61 miles

Most Time Spent Running

Mom4Running (MF) 14:04:43

JMac11 (LM) 10:56:11

ch17 (indiv) 10:04:35

runnerclay (indiv) 9:56:40

* Three teams were 100% or better to team mileage goal: Brave Soles (106.34%), Motherfooters (113.9%) and Legs Miserables (111.59%).

* Five of eight teams had race miles.

* Two of eight teams were over 80% in the green. Brave Soles and Motherfooters were both 100% green.

* One runner was over 150% to individual weekly goal.

* Three team runners posted zero weeks and are eligible for IR. IR rules for playoffs are the same as regular season.

Matchups for Quarterfinals are in Game Reminders thread.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Chris P

I am currently on Team Miserables and am 45 miles from my 2022 goal.

Unfortunately, I have recently been diagnosed with some medical issues and have some questions about finishing off this year and starting the 2023 game. Team 5

Would like a private email to make sure I am doing what is best for the team.

Thank you!

Chris P

Unfortunately, I have recently been diagnosed with some medical issues and have some questions about finishing off this year and starting the 2023 game. Team 5

Thank you!

Chris P

I hope everything's OK. We'll have someone from Team 5 reach out to you via PM. If you want to discuss via PM with the admins first, that's OK too.

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Thank you!

Chris P

Sorry to hear you are having some medical issues. You can message me as well if you need to talk about it. The admin team will help you however we can.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.