Most Miles Run

KreegSauceRuns (indiv) 104 miles

Mom4Running (MF) 85.28 miles

Michaelmarty (indiv) 79.05 miles

Most Time Running

KreegSauceRuns (indiv) 26:23:22

VAGentleman05 (EStR) 18:24:38

Mom4Running (MF) 13:35:32

* Four of eight teams were 100% or better to team mileage goal. Top teams were Easier Said than Run (121.52%) and Appreci-8 Your Stride (116.62%).

* Only 2 of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. Appreci-8 Your Stride were the only team with 100%.

* Two runners were over 200% to individual goal. Four runners were between 150 and 200%.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

CalBears

I find that funny that I ran London marathon the same week with exactly the same time (by my watch) as Krash did. The official time was 2:58:20, but my GPS watch had the same time as Krash's Smile. Just noticed that. And also noticed that you didn't mention my race Smile.

paces PRs - 5K - 5:48  /  10K - 6:05  /  HM - 6:14  /  FM - 6:26 per mile

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I find that funny that I ran London marathon the same week with exactly the same time (by my watch) as Krash did. The official time was 2:58:20, but my GPS watch had the same time as Krash's Smile. Just noticed that. And also noticed that you didn't mention my race Smile.

Your log says you ran 2:58:22.48 @ London Marathon.

Krash's log says he ran 2:58:22 @ St George Marathon.

The system runs the results, not the admins. It gave the win to Krash because technically, he was faster based on numbers input. (Had you not logged the .48, there would've been a tie and no fastest marathon point would have been awarded. In a tie, no one gets points.) Quickadder likely didn't mention your race because he didn't know you ran such a close time. The admin team looks at results on the same page as you do. He just looked at the results and picked out the highlighted times.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Quickadder

Your log says you ran 2:58:22.48 @ London Marathon.

Krash's log says he ran 2:58:22 @ St George Marathon.

The system runs the results, not the admins. It gave the win to Krash because technically, he was faster based on numbers input. (Had you not logged the .48, there would've been a tie and no fastest marathon point would have been awarded. In a tie, no one gets points.) Quickadder likely didn't mention your race because he didn't know you ran such a close time. The admin team looks at results on the same page as you do. He just looked at the results and picked out the highlighted times.

CalBears - congratulations on your London Marathon. I've added details to the original post in this topic.

Quite amazing that even though the races were continents apart, we ended up with a photo finish at the end of marathons.

As CanadianMeg says above, "The system runs the results, not the admins." and unfortunately it is only set up to show the fastest race at each of the 4 standard distances, not the lowest time. Because the system allows for a certain amount of variation in the distance logged on races, a runner logging a longer distance (within the tolerance allowed) will be faster than one logging a shorter distance. It looks as though as well as logging 0.48 seconds less, Krash may also have a slightly longer distance logged.

To quote from the FAQs

"Q: Race points were re-instated on March 28, 2022, after a long suspension due to COVID. How do race points work?

In-person races count. Virtual races do not count. Please do not log virtual ones under races. In the team head to head competition, 1 point is awarded to the team with the highest cumulative total race miles. Like the most miles/most time running, there is a single point for the fastest race at each of the following four distances: 5k, 10k, half and full marathon. (No, we don't have any ultra points.)

• For the purposes of the game, a fastest race point will be awarded for each distance if it is logged within the following range:5k => +/-0.10 miles, 10k => +/-0.20 miles, hm => +/-0.25 miles, fm => +/-0.5 miles. " 

Because both CalBears and Krash have open logs within this forum, I could perhaps have picked up the remarkable coincidence from the race results in the reports section of this forum. However not everyone opens their logs and a few may not even have joined the forum.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

CalBears

Oh... I didn't mention my race because of the missing points - I really don't care much about that Smile. I just really found it interesting and funny that the results at two completely different marathons, on the same weekend were exactly the same to a second. Smile

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

I think that is freaking amazing about having the same time down to the second and crazy fast time!  Congrats to you both!!! 
              I ran London 2021 and it was epic.  Hope it was the same for you.

Oh... I didn't mention my race because of the missing points - I really don't care much about that Smile. I just really found it interesting and funny that the results at two completely different marathons, on the same weekend were exactly the same to a second. Smile

Pain is my friend

What are the odds? Now I wish we were running the same race. I looked at the mile splits and we ran them very differently. Congrats on the amazing finish time.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

CalBears

What are the odds? Now I wish we were running the same race. I looked at the mile splits and we ran them very differently. Congrats on the amazing finish time.

Congrats to you too Krash! We could not have similar miles splits because of the profiles of these two courses are absolutely different, not even close at any mile. But that's not the point - the point is that the time is the same to a second and it happened on the same weekend in different parts of the World on totally different course profiles by two runners from the same forum group! What are the odds? 

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Can't believe I missed this. This is crazy! Good job to both of you.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19)