RA Running Game 2022

ADMIN NOTE: New Game Admins are Joining! (Read 43 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

They haven't been granted their "superpowers" yet from Eric, but please welcome our three new members of our admin team for the RA Running Game.

Christrickery

Quickadder 

Krash

* Note: Yes, this does put two admins on the same team. Unavoidable when adding new admins midyear. Should anything come up with Team Got Run Eh? that needs to be handled by Admin, Christrickery and Quickadder will take care of it. When the next game is formed, admins won't be on the same team. The same applies if something comes up on Christrickery (Brave Soles) or Quickadder's (MotherFooters) teams.

Team captains, when forwarding IR requests, please copy all admins on your message. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice! Definitely great choices. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

All About that Pace 2024

Good choices and glad that you will have assistance the rest of the year, Meg. Also,  another thanks to Stealth for all the work over the years.

Arnoldziffel

Glad to hear you're getting some help, Meg.  They are all super choices for the admin team!

April 21- Fast Half Marathon

May 5 - Colleen Ritzer 5K

June 22 - Mad Fox Trail Fest 10K

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Great add to the admin team!!  Thank you all for helping!!

Pain is my friend

For those that haven't been on my team and don't know me, I'm Chris Krash and love ultra trail running. Yes I keep track of my krashes on my page. This is my 7th year in the game and 10th year on RA. I found the game by accident. I am 42 years young and live in SLC Utah, Where the trail running is amazing. I ran my first marathon back in 2002. I have run over 25 marathons and more half marathons. I switched to trail running about 10 years ago. I just finished my 16th 100 miler in April. I am getting faster as I get older. I can't wait to do my first 200 miler next year.

I look forward to helping out in the game and keeping it fun.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

St George marathon Oct 2:58

ATY 24 130.969 2022 2nd

Pulse endurance 12 hour 76.22 1ST CR

July Backyard ultra 22 yards Win

Sept Bear 100 24:08

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just knew Mr Incredible’s secret was Mtn Dew!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

nukie19

Glad to have some new admins on board!

hswiley

Looks like a great team! Meg has done an OUTSTANDING job, but I’m sure the help is greatly appreciated.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

This game has provided an anchor to my running life for a long time, and I appreciate the work of the Admins who keep the game going from week to week and year to year. Welcome to the new Admins! 

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

TimBurns

Many thanks to our new admins!  So glad you are giving Meg some much needed help.

And many thanks to Meg, who has done such a great job!

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Many thanks to our new admins!  So glad you are giving Meg some much needed help.

And many thanks to Meg, who has done such a great job!

Couldn't have said it better.  +1

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6; Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27

Karen M

Thank you all for the detail work!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

Christirei

Thank you Meg and thank you new guys for joining her team!!! you guys are awesome!