RA Running Game 2022

Boston Marathon Runners in the Game? (Read 36 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Do we have any runners from our game in the Boston Marathon today? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Forum reports says Michaelmarty has logged his Boston Marathon finishing time of 2:49:35.21. I know he's been working really hard and putting up huge numbers. Well done! Hope you'll share your race report with us! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Forum reports show Alexander R (ESTR) finished his Boston Marathon in 3:22:43.82. Nice work! Your splits are all pretty close. Hope you'll share a race report with us! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Thanks!  It wasn't quite the race I was hoping for but at the end of the day, it's Boston.  What an incredible city that knows how to put on a race.

I got through the half in 1:18:50 and felt pretty good.  I made it through the first Newton hill ok but on the second one, my quads started barking and I needed to find a new pace to settle into.  I was able to settle in closer to 6:30 pace for a bit but through Heartbreak Hill, it was going to be a slog to the finish.  My team finished third in the Master's Team competition so that was something nice to salvage.

Forum reports says Michaelmarty has logged his Boston Marathon finishing time of 2:49:35.21. I know he's been working really hard and putting up huge numbers. Well done! Hope you'll share your race report with us! Smile

All About that Pace 2024

Outstanding.  I hope to someday qualify by enough to actually run at Boston.  Well done Michaelmarty.

Thanks!  It wasn't quite the race I was hoping for but at the end of the day, it's Boston.  What an incredible city that knows how to put on a race.

I got through the half in 1:18:50 and felt pretty good.  I made it through the first Newton hill ok but on the second one, my quads started barking and I needed to find a new pace to settle into.  I was able to settle in closer to 6:30 pace for a bit but through Heartbreak Hill, it was going to be a slog to the finish.  My team finished third in the Master's Team competition so that was something nice to salvage.

nukie19

Wow - that's incredible.  Congrats to you and your team!

Arnoldziffel

Bravo Michaelmarty and Alexander R.  Well done!

April 21- Fast Half Marathon

May 5 - Colleen Ritzer 5K

June 22 - Mad Fox Trail Fest 10K

Pain is my friend

Wow That is an amazing time Michael. Congrats. I hope to run that fast some day.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?