RA Running Game 2022

Week 48/ Thirds Week of Semi-finals (Read 44 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Week 3:

Call the Race Director! 2. Motherfooters 17.

Got Run,eh? 8. Rapid Thigh Movement 12

Semi-finals Total: 

CTRD at 12 v MF at  43

GRE? at 34 v RTM at 22

So Finals start next week with MotherFooters vs Got Run,eh? 

Fastest 

5k : zebano (RTM) 19:52.14

10k: Marky_Mark_17 (BS) 35:01.57 @ Run the Point 10k.

Half: Ms Sassy Pants (RTM) 2:01:07.52

Full: DavePNW (CTRD) 4:04:24

Most Miles Run

Krash (GRE?) 82.47 miles

Mom4Running (MF) 72.93 miles

DavePNW (CTRD) 66.91 miles

ch17 (indiv) 66.22 miles

Michaelmarty (indiv) 64.14 miles

Most Time Running

Mom4Running (MF) 12:18:16

Krash (GRE?) 11:14:20

ch17 (indiv) 10:37:03

John Wood (RTM) 10:22:28

DavePNW (CTRD) 10:04:39

* All 4 remaining teams were over 100% to team mileage goal. Rapid Thigh Movement was the top team at 135.31%.

* All teams had race miles.

* Three of four teams were 80% or better in the green. MotherFooters and Got Run eh? were top at 85.71%.

* One runner was over 300% to weekly goal. One runner was between 150% and 155%.

* We are up to 9 runners who have hit their annual goal. Well done!

* ch17(indiv) was first of twelve in age group at the Stuffing Stomp 5k.

Registration for the 2023 Game is open. 

Team Deadline is 12/12. Individual deadline is 12/31.

2023 forum will be open in mid-December.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations to Motherfooters and Got Run, Eh!

I know it doesn’t work this way, but Call the Race Director would like to all be on the same team again next year. Great team of fun and supportive people. Everyone played hard and communicated, but were all understanding when life got in the way of running. I feel like we’d have gotten the Miss Congeniality award if this were a pageant.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Rapid Thigh Movement really pushed my team Got Run eh?. We didn't get any downtime because they were strong competitors. Their finishing spot in regular season was clearly not a sign of what they can do. Smile

Good to hear CTRD had a good time together. You get out of this game what you put into it. I've enjoyed my team too. Smile

We've got 45 people signed up for next year which is a good start but sign-up for teams is only a couple of weeks away. Don't wait. Get your name in for a team again! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

seanster

ME

Nice job Got Run eh? !

Good luck everyone in the finals and I look forward to next year!

§ SIGNATURE§

Full: DavePNW (CTRD) 4:04:24

Ran the Seattle Marathon as 4:05 pacer, targeting a 4:04:30 finish.

Congrats to Motherfooters, they were certainly a tough competitor. I echo Anonymous Guest's comments about our team; it's been a fun year, and she's been a great captain. Looking forward to 2023!

Dave

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

way to go on your pacing!!!!

Congrats to Motherfooters, they were certainly a tough competitor. I echo Anonymous Guest's comments about our team; it's been a fun year, and she's been a great captain. Looking forward to 2023!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Awesome, Dave. I hope you had a blast doing  it. I pace bunnied for the first time this year and it was such a great experience. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

zebano

Congrats to Got Run,eh? You guys crushed it. We gave it all we had and you ran better!

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Awesome, Dave. I hope you had a blast doing  it. 

I did. It’s really a lot of fun. I’ve only paced HMs before, this was my first full. I learned that even at easy jog pace, running 26.2 miles is hard work. 

Dave

nukie19

I did. It’s really a lot of fun. I’ve only paced HMs before, this was my first full. I learned that even at easy jog pace, running 26.2 miles is hard work. 

Nice work!  I've paced for both HM and marathons but much prefer marathons - so much more time to get on track than during a half, where one bad mile can really set you back!  Always appreciate all the volunteers out on a course, including pacers.