Chicago Area Runners

Expanded Group Scope (Read 221 times)

Well.. First, let me say that I have been slow to make updates to the group (mainly because it is just the 3 of us). Smile I also decided to expand the scope of our group to the entire Chicago Area in hopes of spurring some more interest. Ryan

Ryan

Trail Dog

I joined the Running Ahead forums last week. I am fairly new to the Chicago area (Aug 2012, moved from Atlanta). There has been a mass exodus of users from Runner's World forums to these forums, so hopefully some Chicago peeps will find this user group.

miniSx2

The Jogger

Hello Roxie! woof.

26.2 2007-4:19, 2008-4:00 2009-3:42 2010-3:36 2011-3:18 2012-3:06 2013-3:04 2017-2:59 2019: 2:56. Few thuds in between.

BuckeyeNurse

Hello!  I'm one of the ex-RWOL members too, and I'm also new to the Chicago area- I moved here at the beginning of August.  I'm still learning where the good places to run are and am always looking for new ideas.  Right now I mostly stick to the North Branch Trail, Des Plaines River Trail, neighborhood streets around my house, and the occasional run on the Lakefront.

Kalsarikännit

Holy smokes. No one has posted in this group in ages. I kept meaning to PM people that I know live in the area to try to get them in this group and get the group more active. It will be nice to get this group going to be able to share race info, etc. I am a lakefront runner, but did a race in the Schiller Woods today.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Trail Dog

Badger created a new group called Windy City Runners. This way an active forum member can be administrator. Here is the link. Send your friends!