Running-Wizard

more stickies/faq's? (Read 26 times)

I guess this post is for JML - just wondering if it would be helpful to have either more stickies to cover the FAQ's (intervals, long run duration...)  or one sticky thread with links to the FAQ's? Seems like everyone has the same questions when they start out...

JML

Not a bad idea.  I was also thinking that it would be helpful to people who are new to this forum.   I can setup a post with links to the obvious threads (Intervals, long run duration etc).   Does anyone else have any forum threads that they want to nominate for inclusion?

Thanks

2014 goals: run a bunch....race some.....repeat...

cool! Danke Smile

there is a thread in the main forum about the pace of the runs in the base phase...the answer is generally that you need to slow down if you are going to build mileage...might be worth including that one.

Not a bad idea.  I was also thinking that it would be helpful to people who are new to this forum.   I can setup a post with links to the obvious threads (Intervals, long run duration etc).   Does anyone else have any forum threads that they want to nominate for inclusion?

Thanks