Running-Wizard

Missed my run this morning... (Read 90 times)

Thanks! i was considering just doing my out and back on the treadmill today and trying for the hill workout tomorrow, but we are getting dumped on right now. I think it has been snowing for less than two hours and we have close to two inches of snow already...it is just coming down. So chances are I won't get outside tomorrow either. I think I will try it today and see how it goes on the treamill, and if i need to just abandon the attempt I'll just put in some miles at least!

yeah, this sounds like a case of "something is better than nothing"!

me, I just had what I'm calling an extreme recovery week, I.e. 4 days of no running while in Delhi. The hotel fitness room was closed for renovations and Delhi is not a place where you can just go out for a run. Ah well...looking forward to a mileage bump next week, and I guess the time off won't kill my performance in the long run.

Thanks! i was considering just doing my out and back on the treadmill today and trying for the hill workout tomorrow, but we are getting dumped on right now. I think it has been snowing for less than two hours and we have close to two inches of snow already...it is just coming down. So chances are I won't get outside tomorrow either. I think I will try it today and see how it goes on the treamill, and if i need to just abandon the attempt I'll just put in some miles at least!