2024 Shamrock 1000 Mile Club

Pace Bunny (Read 30 times)

Pace Bunny is a pain in the butt.  I need to stay ahead of him.

Next time you pass the bunny, give it a good swift kick on your way by.  Only thing I can think of to slow it down, that thing is relentless.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jpdeaux

If I'm in Woburn, the pace bunny is already past New York City. Still gonna catch her though.

If I'm in Woburn, the pace bunny is already past New York City. Still gonna catch her though.

Attaboy Matt.  See you at Mikey's Friends of Reading Recreation 5k this year?

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jpdeaux

Gonna try. I have 8+ laps to run around the Lake near that time. Of course I won't be ready for either a 5K or a marathon, so I should probably do both.