Thyroid Q and A or Running Hot and Cold

Thoughts? (Read 531 times)

I'd like to post an announcement in a few groups to let them know we are here, then give it a week or two before going private if that is what we want to do. There will be an email on the home page for people to email me for the password Does this sound OK re: the announcements? I already posted one in the Diabetes forum. Should we just stay public? In the meantime, I'm going to be adding some general info links. Is there anything in particular you guys would like me to research? I will also be adding links re: thyroid cancer

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

hmmm... I think an announcement under Health on the MB might be good. We should probably stay public until we get a few more people at least. Even with the email on the homepage, I think some newbies might be intimidated to join. (It took me months to decide whether to email Kirsten and join the LLR... of course now I am glad I did!) As far as links, anything on TSH not being the only determining factor would be great. Thanks Cheryl!
        I should have more links up by the end of the week. Thanks for the input, Shaunna

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Joni and Shaunna - I am going to be out of touch for a little while. I have added both of you as admins of this group. Email if you have questions. Hoping I'll be back before too long. Hugs, Cheryl

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Cheryl- I know you're stepping away from this for awhile, but I just wanted to say please take good care of yourself. If you ever need anything, we are here for you! I hope everything gets worked out for you ASAP.