Trailer Trash

Siberian Saturdailly (Read 200 times)

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I ran 4 miles today it was our local Club's Saturday run ( most ran further ) .   When I got home there was package from John , runners are just some of the best people

Where do you go for your trail running? When I lived in the Seattle area, I wasn't a runner, but I knew the area pretty well. If memory serves, you guys live near (or IN) the city.

For the best trails we head to the Issaquah Alps (Cougar, Tiger or Squak mountains).  Ran on Cougar on Thursday and will be heading to Tiger tomorrow.  For in-city trails we head to Discovery or Carkeek parks.  Neither of the latter are particularly technical, plus they're fairly short loops.  But it takes only 15 minutes or so to drive to them, as opposed to 30-45 for the others (more if the traffic is bad).

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

Hi Trailers,

I was able to complete my double workout today.  32 miles 4100 ft feet of climbing on sweet singletrack and 5 miles on the trails in 47 minutes with 600 ft of elevation gain.  After the workout went for a eye exam, new running glasses ordered, kung pao beef, bomber of Knee Deep Porter and the NFL.  I'm ready for tomorrow.

Peace.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com