Trailer Trash

Sundaily (Read 21 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

little bit sore from yesterday's run, hoping to get in 7-ish this afternoon

qotd: grocery shopping- once a week, more often, less often?  we usually do one big run on the weekend, but inevitably we usually have to go mid/end week for something we forgot

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

muppy

Ran 10.4 miles on state game land trails last night.

QOTD We usually do a big trip every other week. I usually stop once or twice A week to pick stuff up,  but I try to only get stuff on sale.

Daydreamer1

Still playing around with a nagging calf tightness and soreness. Still going to head up on the mountain and try to get about 10-11 miles in. Might be pretty slow but at least it will be miles.

QOTD: Very sporadic. DW often stops on her way home from work. Sometimes it's a couple of times a week other times it might only be once every two weeks. If we've been to Sam's Club or one of the local discount stores then we may not go very often. On the flip side, if we are eating a lot of fresh fruits and salads then we have to go more often.

runtraildc

Might be a rest day-- we'll see.  Been doing chores to get ready for adding 2 teenagers and a dog to the household for the week.   Might just fit some strength work in later, if the heavy cleaning doesn't count .

qotd:  We don't have a good pattern.  Usually its lots of small trips during the week to keep the house stocked-- two teenagers, small kitchen-- need I say more?

Queen of Nothing

Sue

6 mikes this morning with the dogs.  It rained on me, the sun shined, and it hailed on me.  ❄️🌞🌦

qotd:  once a week...husband does costco once a month.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

DW and I got out for a nice long run. Mix of single track and power line hills with a very long uphill return on a logging road.  DW's Garmin went out after 12 miles, so we're thinking somewhere around 16 miles by the time we got back to the car.  I stop at all intersecting trails and wait for DW or I mark an arrow in the mud.  She's getting better at knowing her way around, but there is no way she could run these trails on her own; too many unmarked crossing trails. I'll quiz her to see if she knows where we are in relation to the car, and she did very good today.  Luckily all 3 kids have my sense of direction, especially DD#1.

QOTD:  Once a week, but since DD#2 moved back home, we have to make some side trips. I do BJ's once a month for stocking up. Always funny when I get two 48 pack's of toilet paper (for office and home). I feel like people are looking at me thinking "who shits that much".

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NHLA

11 miles Jim Reed trail. Very hard and beautiful trail.

qotd  2x a week.

bagge_pants

Nice long runs today and yesterday people!

Sue - sounds like a doozy with the weather

I walked/jogged to the local park and ran sunny laps around the perimeter, 10:15, 10:00, 9:15 and fourth mile 7:15 letting the pace come comfortably medium-hard. I felt like running some pickups afterwards but did dynamic stretching instead to be safe. I'm happy with my week of recovery (rest days galore) and fighting off the niggle monster who attacked my leg earlier in the week. Next run planned for Tuesday on trails with good weather. I'm going to lap swim for four weeks starting this Friday I believe so my runs will be every other day for awhile to further strength and recovery.

QOTD: I'm somewhat of a freegan so a blend of the food bank where the posh grocery stores donate their spoiling food and whatever on sale. I go to the grocery store about once a day. It's usually for a walk in the PM. And it makes the day feel more European.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

a nice 10.5 miler earlier today in the mountains.  Was a beautiful day.  Suppose to be warm this week - like 60's and 70's warm.  We'll see how the body adjusts to that, and then probably back to cold again.

QOTD: I try very hard not to go to the grocery store.  I hate it!  DW goes practically daily but realistically every other day.

Have a good night.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday