Trailer Trash

If not now then when Saturday (Read 18 times)

NorthernHarrier

Cold and blustery here with some snow happening. I don't really like it but it is winter still. Ran 16 miles this morning with some roads but mostly trail.  Managed to get done just as the weather started happening. Finished up a nap just now so I guess it must be happy hour about right now.

QOTD--on the happy hour theme--beer, wine, hard liquor, alcohol free....?  Good craft beer for me with a preference for ales in the belgian white category though I'm not overly fussy.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I ran as the weather was happening. The trails got snow covered and I couldn't see where the ice was, so I bailed back onto the ice free bike path.  6.2 miles done.  I'm on the running once a week plan right now.  Oops.

QOTD: Sadly, I am mostly alcohol free these days.  I sure miss good beer and whiskey.

Running is dumb.

runtraildc

Just under 6 with the group this morning. Winter-like weather as in chilly, but sunny.

Qotd- mostly gin (and tonic- keep it simple) and the occasional beer. Cannot remember the last glass of wine I drank.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I didn't see this before posting mine 🤓

Ran 3 ish on a canal trail that turn into  a mt bike trail.  Didn't have my watch so unsure of miles... need to go back and explore the mt bike trails.  Was just running for the dogs.    mike got the watch out of the dashboard.

Qotd:  Wine mostly but I also love beer and vodka.  We have fruit trees in SoCal so current go to is vodka and fresh squeezed grapefruit... yumm

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Really could have used a run but I had promised DD that I would show her the Mackinac bridge and some of the U.P.  So we drove up there in some nice snowy, cold Michigan weather. Actually was quite nice. Not too windy with a Temp about 10 degrees and snowing.  Much better conditions then the slop we get in PA.  Lots of decent trails for snowmobiles, skiing  and such. No desire to move here but it's a whole lot better then where my relatives in Texas live.

QOTD:  Alcohol free for the most part so no happy hour for me.  When I do drink it's something like Mike's Hard or a good wet wine.

dpc3

Cold beer and or bourbon for me.

AT-runner

Tim

Run info on Sue’s thread.

QOTD: Craft beer, and sometimes Tequila. Don’t drink wine unless it’s local since I get headaches about 5 minutes after drinking mass produced wines. DW is vodka or bourbon. She’s really liking Tito’s vodka right now.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

qotd: Typically beer, craft or on the darker side.  But I do like a gin & tonic at times.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL