Trailer Trash

2013 Running Goals (Read 356 times)

NorthernHarrier

My only other goal besides running pain free in 2013 is to pace the above stranger at the Sawtooth Superior 100 in September.  Smile

Tell the stanger to frequent here more often.  She brings "personality" to the place.

And she could resurrect the "I am" thread.

Scrapster

My only other goal besides running pain free in 2013 is to pace the above stranger at the Sawtooth Superior 100 in September.  Smile

Good, because you are an integral part of #1 - 3.  LOL.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Tell the stanger to frequent here more often.  She brings "personality" to the place.

I'm trying!  She's a stubborn bitch.  Wink  She has admitted to lurking while in court when she's bored.

Hey, Scrappy!  Start us off in 2013 with your patented "I Am..." thread again.

Running is dumb.

Scrapster

Maybe, Harrier.  We need to get together for another hike with MM when I am in town.  Maybe wrap it up into getting some chow and brews afterward.  Smile

Occasional Runner

LB...aren't you to blame for the weather in 2012 at the RR100? Let me know if you back out of the race. I may show up.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Maybe, Harrier.  We need to get together for another hike with MM when I am in town.  Maybe wrap it up into getting some chow and brews afterward.  Smile

Yes, please!  That would be fun.  Bring along your old man too, Scrap.

Running is dumb.

Scrapster

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

What?!  He's too good to go for a hike with the injured folks now?  Angry

Running is dumb.

LB2

LB...aren't you to blame for the weather in 2012 at the RR100? Let me know if you back out of the race. I may show up.

I do take partial responsibility for the weather at Rocky; however, I share that with Dennis Bissnette, RD of the MS50. I blame him; he blames me.  We will be back there next month. My brother wants to give it a go. I think he is ready. He better be.

I won't back out of Cajun, though. It is too close to the house, and I like the venue too much. Aid stations are great!!!

LB2

Occasional Runner

LB, I have NOTHING on my calendar for December. Can you hook me up with a pacer if I come down? Or do I not need one for that race?

XtremeTaper

Laurel Highlands Ultra, Laurel Highlands Ultra, Laurel Highlands Ultra, Laurel Highlands Ultra, Laurel Highlands Ultra

and hopefully the Laurel Highlands Ultra.

A trip out west somewhere for goofball running.

If possible a late summer or early fall 100 miler but I am hesitant to sign up for any race too early.

A sub20 5k again!! Hahaha.

A road marathon. See if I can run a personal worst... I need a 3:46 to do that.

Lots of trail running with my dogs.

The End.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

jonferg67

Endless trails

No road races on that list. After 3 road marathons in 2012 I became considerably less enamored with them. I have no real desire to PR on the road at all. Bring on the trails!

Amen to that! I only did 2 road races in 12, the rest were on trails.

1. Stay uninjured
                          2. 50K trail race-April
                          3. 50M trail race-Fall

LB2

LB, I have NOTHING on my calendar for December. Can you hook me up with a pacer if I come down? Or do I not need one for that race?

Actually, you probably won't need one for that one. It is very similar to Rocky Raccoon. But, we can probably find you one if you absolutely have to have one for 20 miles or so. Mosey Smith won it this year in 18:??. Last year, Tetsuro Ogata aka Buford Ogata aka Buford San (bow when you say that...), and he did it in the low 18's too. If someone like Ian Sharman or some other extremely fast mover ran this course, I would not be surprised to see a sub 13 hour time. I will take full responsibility for any inclement weather.

LB2

Occasional Runner

Actually, you probably won't need one for that one. It is very similar to Rocky Raccoon. But, we can probably find you one if you absolutely have to have one for 20 miles or so. Mosey Smith won it this year in 18:??. Last year, Tetsuro Ogata aka Buford Ogata aka Buford San (bow when you say that...), and he did it in the low 18's too. If someone like Ian Sharman or some other extremely fast mover ran this course, I would not be surprised to see a sub 13 hour time. I will take full responsibility for any inclement weather.

I researched to the course and the finishing times. I think I can be competitive there if I'm healthy. I asked Jo to contact the RD and find out when reg opens. As of right now, I'm planning on doing it.

LB2

It should open soon. Jefferey Beck is the RD. He holds a bunch of races down here with Forge Racing. He is truly a nice guy. In fact, he is the one putting on the fat ass race I was talking about a week or so ago in Mississippi. It is the opening day of our turkey season, which is something I don't miss ordinarily. But, there is no way I am passing up that 50K loop on that trail. I can go hunting after the race. Plus, I am off the next week and can hunt all I want then. I will let you know when registration opens if you don't hear back from Jeff. It'll be fun. And please, BRING SOME HAMMER GELS, TROPICAL FLAVOR!!!!! Actually, don't do that...

LB2