Trailer Trash

Fridailies (Read 31 times)

Marley and I had another really nice 3.5 mile trail run. Marley seems to be feeling great again.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

dpc3

Woke up to some fresh snow on the ground so the devil dog and yellow dog got in a short 4 miles. Love getting out on the trails when snow is on the ground.

Occasional Runner

I ran 6 miles down to the gym this morning. The roads were pretty icy and the sidewalks were worse. It was slow.

I did some core work at the gym, then came back to the house and hit the trails with the pup for another 6 miles. Lots of fresh powder on my trails.

Dan- I got your Christmas card today. The kids look great. Thanks!

Daydreamer1

Everyone must be out either shopping for after Christmas discounts, or exchanging gifts. I spent the morning working at putting a desk together that we got for DD. Just got back in from a 7+ mile run. Now it' time to head off to work. Yuk

charlesmoman

Another 18-miler at Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge outside Seymour.

I always wear a hydration vest, but today wore a Camelback waist belt with a single bottle holder in the back.

Unfortunately, I forgot that I still had hip issues and it caused a lot of stress on my right hip.

I was in some pain at mile 14 and walked the rest of the final 4 miles.

At mile 17.5, I took off the belt and instantly realized that I had caused much of the pain with a tight hip hydration bely.

Duh!

I also sat in a movie theater last night to see "Unbroken" (a great movie BTW) and by the end I was really uncomfortable and in pain.

Sitting still for more than an hour can often really be uncomfortable for me.

When I fly to Poland at the end of January, I have to remember to get up and walk some now and then.

Good times.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Had to work a full shift today, starting at 5:30 a.m., and in the afternoon, DH and the rest of the family worked on sorting through papers and documents, and getting rid of clutter. No run as of yet, but I have already booked DD for another night run later, so that's what's still on tap today.

QOTD: Where is everybody??

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

Did 10 warm and drizzly miles this morning.

qotd: DW and I went to the mall mid-morning, timed it perfectly after the hard-core post-xmas folks, but before the return masses.  The store we went to (only went to Macy's) was surprisingly quiet.  Then met our DD and her BF for lunch.  Our trip to the mall wasn't bad considering we were expecting the absolute worst, plus we did manage some really good bargains on a few things we really needed.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

runtraildc

Hi all!  Got in 4 miles on the gym treadmill near my in-laws.  Snow forecast for tonight so I'm hopeful for a white run tomorrow.

Qotd:  see above.  More specifically, in a great river valley in the MN prairie.  My run tomorrow will be both flat and hilly.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

45 mile bike ride.  I am ridiculously tired now, but wow, was it a nice day here.  Sunshine!  It exists!!!

QOTD:  I am real only in your mind

Running is dumb.