Trailer Trash

Sundailies (Read 27 times)

Marley and I had a nice 6 mile trail run this morning.  The light rain that started halfway through the run felt good.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

moonlightrunner

TT: I love it when it rains during a run. I think it makes a run feel more magical.

I am not sure what the day will bring. I was supposed to meet my run buddy at  630 for 10 miles. As I was going down stairs I had a sudden intense pain on top of my foot and could barely walk on it. It is better now, but I think I will ice it and test it out for a short run tonight.

Qotd: Describe your favorite and most memorable training run or race. I have two that stand out in a tie. One was a run in the winter. The temp was around zero, the full moon as out and billions of stars. It was amazing. The other was during a thunderstorm and pouring down rain with tornado sirens going off in the far distance. It was exciting.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Gator eye

I followed up Saturday's long run with a easy 10 this morning. I did 35 Saturday and felt no worst for wear. I really seem to be recovering from long runs well right now which is nice after the last few months of struggling with some sort of pain or issue. I hit 68 mile this week, I haven't been able to put in that amount of miles in a week in quite a while.

QOTD: early morning runs with a full moon, no lights needed are on the top of my list. If I wake up in the middle of the night and see a real bright full moon I'll throw on my shoes and go for a run no matter what time it is. I would also add new trails or routes on my list, I love exploring new places to run.

Occasional Runner

6 Mile tempo run on the way to the gym this morning. I spend some time working on my core at the gym before heading back to the house for some trail running. The trails right behind the house are on fire but I found an available trailhead and logged 10 STEEP mountain miles with the dog and the wife.

QOTD: Too many to list.

Sandy-2

Did a laid back 5 miles this morning.  It actually wasn't that hot, but of course it was humid.  Just trying to ease back into things, nothing hurts, just tired legs.

qotd: Too many to list, but last weekend in the San Juans was pretty memorable to say the least.

tbd.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Just got off work, and hoping to get in a run in the afternoon.

QOTD: I have had several magnificent runs. One up the mountain in rain and fog in the night, it felt magical.

Run for fun.

QOTD: Tough to pick...  One that comes to mind is a run in a big thunderstorm with trees coming down.  Exciting stuff, I love weather Smile

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

SRD; I'm sore, but alive and kicking (well not much Smile)

qotd: probably because it's most fresh, but the Devil's Backbone along the spine of the Gallatin I'll never forget

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Watoni

Another late morning ride, 1x 1300' climb, 2x 600' climb, nice technical climbs and descents

QOTD: early morning runs on Mt. Tam, Leadville, and some routes I ran/hiked in the Dolomites this summer

Dirtrnr

We don't need no stinkin

Rest day.

QotD:  not specific, but night runs during full moon.  One trail we run a left turn uphill and it looks like you are heade straight into the moon.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

25 mtn bike miles yesterday and 7.5 miles miles trail running today with 3200 feet of upward stupid climbing.  2 hours scrambling class 4-5 climbing with a no bull shit slow times.  hard as hell but whatever we got it done.  Going to do a run hike kinda fast up Mount Whitney at the end of August.

ultraendure.blogspot.com