Trailer Trash

Mileage Monday (Read 18 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Start of a new month. Have to say July (well maybe August) ranks as my least favorite. Our reprieve from hot weather ends on Thursday 

Had the grandkids, DW and Tiny E out yesterday for a nice 3.5-ish mile hike. Not too shabby for a three year old Smile

Not sure if it’s trails or strength training this evening.

qotd: June mileage?  I had 148 miles, pretty quality miles too (read good elevation gain)- so am pleased with that

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Warden - Looks like you're getting the grandkids started early for the Bob. 

Rest day for me (the boys deserve it).

QOTD:  270 which is an all time monthly high for me.  July will be a major reduction though.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

QOTD:  270 which is an all time monthly high for me.  

I’m sure it won’t be long before the grandkids are running poor Papa into the ground 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

XtremeTaper

No run yet today, but we are having Sandy like weather here in southeast PA. I will get out this evening for 5-7 miles along the lake. Should be down to about 90 by then I suppose.  I played golf yesterday during the heat of the day (2:30pm). Course was dead and I finished in just over 2 hours. I did ride though, not walk. Actually felt pretty comfortable on the back nine.

QOTD: 153

Warden - Great example for your grandkids. Now where are the mother and/or father?!

Berto - Nice miles! I have not seen those types of numbers in years.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

LB2

Nothing today. I may squeeze one in after work; it depends on the weather. It has been scorching hot, and I think I needed some extra sleep after our road trip last weekend to Colorado and back. I didn't get much running in this past week at all, maybe 3 days.

QOTD: I don't know how many miles I got, not enough.

LB2

runtraildc

Ditto on the Sandy weather (and LB2's). Yuck, you can take this. It was 80 by 8 am. I did jump rope intervals while the kiddo was in the poolthis morning. Heading to the gym soon for a treadmill run and row. Maybe some strength work too. I cannot easily do a single, real pushup. bleh.

qotd: Hmm, don't know and I am afraid to look. Maybe 20-25. An all time record low. Life was a bit hectic in June. I'm looking forward to July, despite the heat.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Warden - Great example for your grandkids. Now where are the mother and/or father?!

I’m sure enjoying some alone time 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Today I'm taking a SRD.

mt:  nice job starting them out early. Looks like fun.

Bert-o:  great miles.  (Memo to self, start ramping up the miles.)

XT, runtraildc and LB2: sorry about the TX weather. Maybe you can try this...  every once in a while I run in the afternoon sun, that way running in the upper 70 deg mornings feels good.

qotd: 149 miles. A lot of "schweddy balls" mileage.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I failed at my plan and ran only 5 miles this morning with my mutts.

QOTD:  136

Warden:  Cute pics...yea get them kids outside!!

Berto: Had a 100 miler week in that month!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

XT, runtraildc and LB2: sorry about the TX weather. Maybe you can try this...  every once in a while I run in the afternoon sun, that way running in the upper 70 deg mornings feels good.

I was hoping my activities in the Rockies last weekend would inspire me to endeavor to persevere. I think it only made me realize how horrible running in the summer down here really is. Middle of the day in Colorado I was running great on technical, downhill trails with a little altitude (8400 feet). Down here, it is horrible. Maybe I should run a 50K or something in Colorado next year.

LB2