Trailer Trash

OT: Freeski update (Read 28 times)

Watoni

First, thanks to all of you for the support of my youngest son in his freeskiing last weekend. He ended up 8th in slopestyle, and did not do as well in the rail jam but had a blast.

Here are some pics that went up online of his ss run.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Those photos are awesome, Watoni!    Congrats to your son!!

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

Awesome.  Funny to see that Woodward is everywhere.  My DS went to their camp many years ago for BMX so he could learn to flip his bike.  If your son is like him, he'll be upside down more that right side up for the next few years. Enjoy the ride.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Watoni

Awesome.  Funny to see that Woodward is everywhere.  My DS went to their camp many years ago for BMX so he could learn to flip his bike.  If your son is like him, he'll be upside down more that right side up for the next few years. Enjoy the ride.

I think the two Woodward facilities that include skiing/boarding are in Copper Mountain, CO (where nationals is currently) and Boreal in Tahoe.

I am not sure if I am ready for the flips

AT-runner

Tim

I think the two Woodward facilities that include skiing/boarding are in Copper Mountain, CO (where nationals is currently) and Boreal in Tahoe.

I am not sure if I am ready for the flips

They've really grown. DS went to camp at the home site in Woodward, PA.  The layout was unbelievable with half pipes and foam pits all over, plus they had cheerleading camp at the same time and DS loved that part.  They're a pretty good company and take safety very serious.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

WOW very impressive...little dare devil!  Nice finish

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄