Trailer Trash

Late Start Thursday (Read 33 times)

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Ok, I'll start it.

I think I will get out for 4 today to try and stretch the legs out.

QOTD: What's your bedtime?  I try to get to bed by 10:30.  Anybody have a better QOTD?  Feel free to change it!

**Ask me about streaking**

Good morning-ish all. Taking another rest day. Yet another toenail gone last night. Driving me crazy because I want to get back out and run. SRD.

Jamezilla- get out there and get it in. It will be good for you

qotd: I wake up at 4 each morning so I'm in bed by 9. Need that sleep.

Daydreamer1

I'm going to hold off on the running for several more days since I seem to have aggravated my ankle injury. So I guess I'll have another date with the bicycle, hopefully get in 30-35 miles this afternoon.

Jamezilla - 4 miles should be a nice recovery run.

Tmotmo44 - Somehow I've managed to destroy the roots of 2 toenails over the years. They grew back looking horrible but I never injure them anymore.

QOTD: Most of the time I work a messed up schedule, a mix of days, evenings and nights with shifts from 8 hours to 24 hours long. Of course that leads to the bedtime schedule always being messed up. If I could chose I would love to be able to go to bed at 1 am and sleep until 9 am. That seems to be how my body likes it.

muppy

Plan on 5 easy miles tonight.

QOTD I try to go to bed at 10:00 and get up at 4:15 if im running and if not i sleep in till 5:50, however life usually gets in the way.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Easy 4 for me this morning, my favorite time to run.

QOTD: Asleep by 9ish, up by 5-5:30.

Ultra Cowboy

Crew planning session tonight at the Brew pub.  No run planned.

QOTD.  No set bedtime but I sure feel it if I'm up past 10pm.  9 seems about right.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Chnaiur

Doing the north-west quadrant of San Francisco: 13-15 miles of which 1/3 are on trails along the coastline, passing under  Golden Gate Bridge. A bit worried about PF and lower back soreness, but I'll go since I won't be running until Monday.

QOTD: stop activity at 10pm, in bed at 10:30, sleep at 11pm.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

My quad is feeling a LOT better today after resting, icing, and foam rolling last night. I may run a couple miles after work SLOWLY to test it out, and hop on the bus if it's not working out.

QOTD: I am a night owl, usually in bed 11:00-11:30 and wake up around 6:30. Ideally, I would be asleep by 10 but I always manage to stay up later.

Snowdenrun

My plan is to just get out and run today. No time/length/pace plans. Just run. And enjoy.

QOTD: Between midnight and 1 am.

dpc3

YO!

Got in 9 before heading off to my son's field trip to the local trails for a couple hours of hiking. Have a good day all.

QOTD: In bed around 9 and asleep by shortly after. Typically when I am ready for bed I am ready to fall asleep.

AT-runner

Tim

Hi guys and gals.  Got in 10 miles on some trails I haven't visited in a while.  Nice to rediscover some old sections.  Then I went to LRS and picked up a pair of Altra Superior trail shoes.  Feel pretty good walking around.  I'll test them on Saturday and report back.  I wore MT 101's for a while but I had trouble with them on long rocky runs (which is most of PA).  The Superior's have a removable rock plate, so I'll test it out.

QOTD:  I'm up til midnight almost every night.  Always been a night owl.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Checking in late today, I had to get my clothes for work (buying pants is my worst nightmare, I do have curves, but my body and the designers don't seem to agree on where they should be).

Planning on a run later in the afternoon, while I get the kids to play at the park or the lake. Gotta get some heat training in - my running buddy signed me up for a trail HM on Sunday, now that's going to be fun!

QOTD: Changes, but usually between 11 and midnight, and I get up before 6.

I hope everybody is having an epic day, it sure is glorious here in central PA.

Run for fun.

The pooch and I had a nice easy 5 mile trail run.  The weather was beautiful.

QOTD: I turn in crazy early, like 8-8:30 PM

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Occasional Runner

Another crappy run in Nebraska. Winter is unwilling to release it's grasp on the midwest. I'll suffer through one more run here before getting on a plane and heading back into the Wasatch.

QOTD: I try to be in bed around 9:00 or 9:30 because I get up at 3:30 every day during the week and 5:00 on the weekends.

Sandy-2

4 miles after work today.

qotd: somewhere between 10 and 10:30.

tbd.