Trailer Trash

My interview with Chris McDougall for RootsRated (Read 31 times)

Hi all,

I just started writing for rootsrated.com and thought you might be interested in my interview piece with Chris McDougall.  RootsRated is focused on local, active lifestyle stories, and I'll be writing one article per week for them in Philadelphia.

http://rootsrated.com/stories/a-conversation-with-born-to-run-author-chris-mcdougall

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Thanks for sharing.  It was a good read.

Let me know when you want to interview me 

On another note, how is your hill training going? You have some good ones coming up!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

XtremeTaper

Too many softball questions T&C. You should have asked him how he felt about getting so many new runners injured and improving the bank accounts of podiatrists and physical therapists!

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Boyjame -- Thanks! Hill training is.....going. I felt really strong at the marathon this weekend though I know those "hills" don't compare. I'm doing the best I can with my situation. But overall, Hyner is gonna kick my ass.

XT -- Ha, I'm sure that would have gone over well 

Daydreamer1

Thanks for sharing.  Looking forward to more articles.

XtremeTaper

XT -- Ha, I'm sure that would have gone over well 

T&C, you need to ask the difficult questions if we are to ever see you on 60 minutes!  

In dog beers, I've only had one.

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job, Dani.  Congrats on the new gig.

Sorry we missed you at Naked Bavarian.  It was a great day to run at Blue Marsh.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Nice job, Dani.  Congrats on the new gig.

Sorry we missed you at Naked Bavarian.  It was a great day to run at Blue Marsh.

Thanks! Sorry to miss you there as well.  It was difficult with the way it was timed. Pretty much the only people I saw were the 30 or so running the marathon, and a few 20 mile runners who were walking in the last few miles.  Oh and I saw the top 3 40 milers when they passed me. 

LB2

Nice interview.

Your favorite post run beer is a Bell's Two Hearted Ale? Very, very nice.

LB2