Trailer Trash

Shoe Review (Read 46 times)

Watoni

Yikes! More shoes to consider.

I too tend to run in more minimal shoes, but have been struggling this year. Despite my lack of success with Hokas I may try these. It seems they would be great for lots of running except for perhaps the most technical.

Gator eye

Why do these max soled shoe companies insist on putting out these butt ugly colors, I was going to try a pair of Hoka's but just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on something that looks like a clown shoe. Altra's aren't much better.

Makes me think their design team has been sniffing the glue.

Occasional Runner

Why do these max soled shoe companies insist on putting out these butt ugly colors, I was going to try a pair of Hoka's but just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on something that looks like a clown shoe. Altra's aren't much better.

Makes me think their design team has been sniffing the glue.

I used to really get annoyed by that, too. I really don't now why they can't incorporate more style into trail shoes. I suspect they want them to stand out, be seen and be recognizable. Even if they're recognized as being ugly. When they're covered in dirt and mud, they all look the same.