Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 33 times)

The pooch and I got out for a pleasant 5 mile trail run.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

LB2

I'll do about 5 after work, maybe 6. I don't know if I will climb at the gym or run in the heat. I probably need to climb about 2000 feet. I'll probably climb.

QOTD: Any niggles or injuries you dealing with right now?

On Sunday, my butt was really sore, a deep soreness. I stretched that out and felt fine by Monday. I ran 10 miles yesterday, pretty easy but also sort of quick considering the heat. But about 4 miles into the run, I noticed my hamstrings were suddenly really tight. It felt almost like cramping but not quite. I stretched it out, but I can feel a little soreness.

LB2

Occasional Runner

5 easy miles with the puppy. She was so excited to go for a run after having to wait for me to come home from Leadville. We had a blast playing on the trails.

QOTD: My toes are sore, but I expect that to pass soon enough.

DigDug2

7 on the roads this a.m. - cool and beautiful.

QOTD:  sore achilles, which I've had for a few months.  Have tried various things - they don't seem to be getting any better, but they don't seem to be getting any worse either.  Plan to just suck it up and hope they heal when I take a few weeks off at the end of the year.

Brian Runner

Another recovery day, after running Call of the Wilds Mountain Marathon and Catharine Valley Half Marathon on consecutive days this weekend. Body is starting to come around, but no point in rushing it.

NorthernHarrier

Intervals in the Arb early this morning. What a difference a week can make. Last week, running smooth, fast, with what seemed like ease. Today, well not so much. Character builder I guess. Or a reality check. We'll see if there is a bike session if I get home in time tonight, the days have become a lot shorter.

QOTD--Nope. Knock on wood.

Birdwell

5ish late last night. Trying to outrun the downpour.

QOTD: surprisingly, no. I've been building up a lot smarter this year compared to years past and my body seems to be sorting it out quite well (knock on wood)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

nice 6 miles in this morning, 40 minutes w/ the headlamp on- running at 5:30 it's now pitch dark- fall is coming Smile

qotd: +3 on the knock on wood Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

5 easy miles on some flat roads.  No ITB soreness or pain.

Marie - hope the knee heals quickly.  Way to go!!!

QOTD:  I had some ITB pain over the weekend for the first time ever.  Seem to be alright now.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

No running for me today but will hit the bike tonight.

QOTD: No comment

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

XtremeTaper

Nice run last night at Coventry Woods with the gsp. We did our typical 7 mile loop in a pretty spiffy time for a training run. Love this route as the first 2+ miles are an uphill slog but then the closing 3 miles can be very fast as you run a flat trail on the ridge line then run back down the slope you came up (but on a different trail). Not sure what's on tap today. Tossing around a run over at HayCreek tonight.

QOTD: No niggles here right now other than the occasional creaky knee syndrome.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Daydreamer1

Definitely no running for me today and probably for the next week.

QOTD: Overall It's been a great summer for no injuries or niggles. That changed on Saturday. My right ankle and foot are still nicely swollen. I'm hopeing to be able to get some easy bike riding in on Thursday and Friday. I've been using a brace at work and that actually seems to be slowing the healing process. When I take the brace off it swells up more but feels better when walking on it.

moonlightrunner

I will stop for a run tonight on the way home.  Anywhere from 9 to 18...not sure yet.

Qotd: I think I might have torn a muscle or cracked an upper rib in a fall or while moving. Painful to take a deep breath...but it should not interfere with running much. Unless I fall again...as I seem prime to do.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Gator eye

We got 10 in this morning before work

QOTD. My right hip has been bothering for so long I forget it hurts lol

jonferg67

Endless trails

Afternoon, folks.

I got 6 trail miles in this morning. Now  that I have a little flexibility in my morning

routine I have time to drive to the trail head, instead of just hitting the road to save

time.

QOTD: Got something happening in my left foot/ankle. I have a feeling it's something

that originates in calf area. Doesn't bother me while running but acts up after.