Trailer Trash

The weekendaily (Read 21 times)

muppy

6.2 miles last night on the rail trail.  I was feeling frisky so I did a few mile repeats.

QOTD  any exciting plans for the weekend?

I am planning to propose to my girlfriend tonight at the waterfalls where we went on our first date.  Tomorrow afternoon we are going for a second look at a townhouse we are thinking buying.

Daydreamer1

Getting ready to head up on the mountain.  Planning on 12-17 miles. All depends on how I end up feeling or if any bad thunder boomers roll through.

Muppy - Today's activities sounds exciting. Hope it goes real well for you .  Waterfalls are a good mood enhancer.  Tomorrow's house shopping sounds a little more blah.

QOTD: It's my work weekend so it can't get too exciting.

NHLA

11 miles trifty cove trai.

muppy  two thumbs up.

qotd  lots of yrad work. Bad storm last night. Yard is a mess.

runtraildc

6 muggy miles with the group this morning. Legs were sluggish.

muppy-- how exciting! make sure to report back tomorrow on her answer   And a townhouse.  Busy weekend.

qotd: My weekend is not looking to be as eventful as muppy's. He's set the bar pretty high.  laundry, since it high sweating season for all the active members of my household, some weeding as all the rain has fed the weeds more than my vegetables. And It's looking like leftovers for dinner.  Yes, it's quiet and probably the last one for a while, so I'm going to enjoy it.

LB2

I slept this morning. I was going to run later in the day, but that window closed when the rain and lightning came. But, when that window closed, the beer window opened, only two though. So, I can't complain. I'll run about 7.5 to 10 in the AM before church.

QOTD: Nothing exciting going on this weekend.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

We went boating yesterday so no run... Than I over slept this morning and missed the group run 😕 Was planning 20 now ummm f$cking around... Going to clean the boat, then dig out a bush to replant elsewhere, and then maybe a evening run of at least 10.

I guess I answered the QOTD...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Spending the day at work. Really humid and radar shows a line of what could be nasty storms coming through.  Probably wouldn't have ran today anyway. Yesterday's run was 17.6 miles and left my legs battered and sore

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

3 fastish miles friday evening and then 19 slowish miles this morning the humidity.  It slowed me down a lot.

Muppy - Yay!!!! How'd it go?

QOTD: Ummm weekend is over...

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NHLA

7 miles sycamore cove.

I heard a russle in the bushes.  The noise was swirling. A bird popped out of the bushes with a Hawk behind. Hawk came within a few feet of me. The I saw a copperhead on the trail. Damn they are hard to see.

Sandy-2

Just more stationary bike this weekend, including Mon since it's a holiday over here.  Planned to go to the ballgame but it was a rain out, ended up at a friends house for an impromptu party, turned out great!!!

I'm at the airport now for a quick business trip to Tokyo.

qotd: nothing compared to muppy (hope she said yes).

tbd.

AT-runner

Tim

Saw on FB that there will be a new Mrs. Muppy, she said yes. Congratulations!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!