Trailer Trash

Finally Fridaily (Read 28 times)

runtraildc

Hi all,

Just finished pie for breakfast and figuring out the day.  Had a couple of URDs due to life, but planning on a 4 mile run tonight.  We have visitors for a few days, including a 4 legged one, who will join me later.  He's not the best behaved runner, but we'll have fun regardless.

qotd:  What's your favorite breakfast?  Mine is pie (see above).  If it is a fruit pie, which is usually is,  it counts as healthy, right up there with oatmeal.  If its homemade, even more so since I use less sugar.  Either way, I'm fueled on triple berry this morning.  It's going to be a good day.

It was another wet 4 mile trail run.  It was less foggy and less rainy than yesterday, but the trails seemed more slippery.  The sun made an appearance about when Marley and I were finishing our run.

QOTD: My usual is coffee and my home made banana nut bran muffins.  That said, oatmeal is good, pie is good, and most traditional breakfast choices are good too.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning all!

Ended up not getting my run in yesterday, so 9 miles today on the trails after work...for real this time.

QOTD: Pork Roll/Egg/Cheese on an everything bagel.  Some may know it as Taylor Ham, some may not know it at all (but its goooood).

**Ask me about streaking**

Occasional Runner

100 miler tomorrow, so I just went on a hike with the pup this morning. When I was waiting for her at the trailhead when we were done, I could hear her barking in the woods, which is entirely unusual. After a few seconds, she came running out of the woods toward the truck. I didn't notice right away that she was chasing a skunk down the trail. She escaped with a glancing blow of skunk sauce, so she doesn't smell too bad. That skunk must have terrible aim because the pup had her nose right up the skunks ass when they were running down the trail.

QOTD: Fruit is my typical breakfast. Sometimes, I enjoy an eggo waffle smothered in peanut butter.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Good Morning, gang!  I had a lovely bike commute to work today.  Just a really nice morning out there in South Central Wisconsin.

QOTD: My favorite breakfast would involve something with eggs, potatoes and avocado.  Side of fresh fruit, english muffin, coffee, and maybe a cinnamon roll or donut.  That sounds like a great post-long run breakfast.  On a normal morning I don't eat breakfast.

Running is dumb.

LB2

5 or so tonight. I'll try to get about 15 in the morning. I have allowed myself to get a little behind in my mileage/time this month. I don't know if I am going to try to catch up or let it ride and see where I am at the end, probably the latter.

QOTD: I like grits and eggs.

LB2

Sandy-2

I have 5 planned for today.  I just have to watch the sky to avoid the thunderstorms.  Probably go out after work.

lace: Good luck tomorrow.

qotd: my usual is a coffee, yogurt and a granola bar. But my favorite is bacon and eggs (over easy) with an english muffin.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Gator eye

Another day of doing nothing. A guy could get use to this.LOL

QOTD: Most days oatmeal with honey, if I'm feelin froggy I'll use strawberry jam instead of honey.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Decided to take an extra rest day today, planning 20 tomorrow am.

Lace: We had a black lab years ago; he was 0-5 against skunks and it always

happened at about 11 at night when we let him out before bed. The smell of

a full-on attack is indescribable, like burnt diesel fuel mixed in rotten eggs.

QOTD: Favorite is eggs Benedict, normal daily is raisin bagel or a green smoothie.

Low_O2

Rest day for me today. Hoping to get in some good vertical on the trails this weekend.

Lace - good luck!

QOTD: Eggs and bacon pretty much every day, sometimes on a bagel for an extra treat.

muppy

Try for 6 after work.

QOTD My favorite breakfast is country fried steak and eggs with that white sauce all over!

My normal breakfast is coffee,  banana, and peanut butter fiber bar which I eat on the way to work.

moonlightrunner

Another day of doing nothing. A guy could get use to this.LOL

QOTD: Most days oatmeal with honey, if I'm feelin froggy I'll use strawberry jam instead of honey.

HeyGator...how did your race at Yankee springs go?

Planning a long run this afternoon. The weather is perfect I'm the 60's. Looking forward to it.

Qotd: favorite would be any big breakfast at a  restaurant. I can't eat much of it...but what little I can is great. Normal is a protein bar or toast with peanut butter

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

SRD today.  Flooding in my area, so the trails should be fun tomorrow.

QOTD:  Eggs Benedict for me as well, and anything with bacon.

Reminds me of that old (Rodney Dangerfield?) joke:

What do eggs Benedict and oral sex have in common?  Two things you don't get at home anymore after you're married,

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

Reminds me of that old (Rodney Dangerfield?) joke:

What do eggs Benedict and oral sex have in common?  Two things you don't get at home anymore after you're married,

I get Eggs Benedict whenever I want it. Just sayin...

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Had to take the jeep to the dealer to get the manfold fixed...it's had a leak for a couple of months so my husband finally got around to calling the dealer only to find out it fell out of warranty 2 weeks ago!!  If only he had called earlier!!  Didn't feel like running so took Earl for a walk this morning.

QOTD:  Beer, the first beer in the morning is the best!  It means your on vacation.  It's great if they come with  over meduim eggs and hashbrowns.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄