Trailer Trash

Happy New Year Fridailies (Read 24 times)

Daydreamer1

Happy New Year everyone .  Who's feeling chipper and who's feeling from too much partying?  For myself I'm sitting at work, feeling tired. I was going to go to bed early but then wasn't tired and couldn't fall asleep so I did see the new year come in.   Since I'm at work there will be no running, however, I may try to do 100-150 walking lunges. Haven't done those in a while so it should hurt.

QOTD:  What are your end of year statistics looking like and are you happy with the past year?

Running:  December miles -- 66.9,  Total for the year-- 1340.1

Biking:  December 122.7, Total for year 884.10

Elliptical:  December 19.82 miles Total for year 57.77

Total estimated calories burned: 201447.

My goal was 1500 miles on the bike and the same running. Didn't make it so I'm not happy, but then I'm rarely happy with what I do.  While I did my normal number of races and most went fairly well, I was slower then I wanted to be and still have the stomach issues.

Occasional Runner

Happy New Year!!!

I ran 171 miles yesterday, so I'm taking a rest day today.

I logged 432 miles in December and 4181 for 2015.

runtraildc

I'm not running today.  And it feels strange after almost 4 months of a streak.   My mind keeps thinking-- when am I going to run?  Well, the plan is to get in some strength work and a hike with the kiddos.   It's much warmer back here at home, though i miss the snow (and also this guy).

qotd:  110.5 for December, 923 for the year.  The end of year streak, though not high miles overall, saved me for the year (and helped me get re-motivated).

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Happy New Year...i feel good but waiting for the old man to wake up to see how he feels.. He's sleeping on the couch if that gives you any indicator.   If he's hung I'll probably join the running group for a run if not we are going to bleed brakes.  .

Qotd:

1282.5... Which I am happy with.  2016 I want to hit 1500...I think this year has been my highest ever a lot to do with Jaime's challenge.

Runtraildc:   go get a dog, your husband will get over it eventually.

Kelly:  those are just some crazy numbers.  When do you have time for drinking and sex?!?!?!?

Dd:  hope you have a slow day at work...sometimes the craziness moves to the next day.....and your stats are great!!!!  Just think of all the fat asses who did nothing and will need your assistance at some point of there life.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Happy new year, everyone!

I missed "the ball" fall last night by about 1 or 2 seconds (got distracted by my boys' video game), but arrived in 2016 nonetheless. 

Successfully repaired a "train clock" (like this one) which my youngest boy destroyed analyzed a few years back.

Now I'm getting ready for a run, braving the elements, which is snow flurries and wind at temps slightly below freezing. Just a few miles through the woods, I guess. Oh wait, wind - maybe better around the neighborhood.

QOTD: I really don't know, as I haven't kept track again this year. My guess is between 1700 and 1800 for the year, and 100 to 120 for December? I am happy with it, but I know I could have done more if I had put in more effort - which I didn't, and I'm ok with it.

Confusing, I know.

Run for fun.

AT-runner

Tim

Happy New Year.  Nice job to Sue and Jamie. You both really stepped it up, so no losers at all.  It was fun to follow.

DW and I ran 14 this morning on our favorite trail loop that goes out on an old section of the AT (my Avitar pic) and comes back on the AT.  Looks like I'm on pace for 5110 miles for the year.  

Made it to see fireworks last night. Largest crowd I've seen on the Square for the annual celebration. Always fun time. Now I'll be watching college football all day.

QOTD:  Never 100% sure, but Around 160 for the month which puts me in the 2200 - 2300 range.  I had several 200+ months early in the year and thought I'd pass 2400, but I slowed down the past 2 months, which is usual for me.  I run for my sanity and I finished the year healthy, so it was a good year.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Happy New Years everyone!  SRD- took my grandson to Star Wars this morning (had almost the entire theater to ourselves!)- had a lot of fun, "Papa this was the best movie I've ever seen" 

qotd: only 80 some miles in December (although did have a few backcountry ski and snowshoe trips in)

for the year a little over 1400, about 500 additional miles hiking/backpacking and about 500 miles biking. Pretty happy with those numbers.

Lace 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Happy New Year!

I am not sure if I will still get in a run later or not.  If I do, it will be short just to keep the streak going but I really have no need for streaks.  I deserve a day off after the push that Queen made.

Spent New Years Eve with the fam watching a movie.  DD was sick, throwing up.  She was up many times during the night and since I am a light sleeper and DW is not, guess who was the lucky one?!? DS 1 was also up a few times starting at 4:30am thinking he was sick.  Soooo...needless to say I am tired.  Good way to start the new year.  

Lace - wowsers! That is all I can say.

warden - your numbers are always impressive - with the trekking you do.  Keep it up in 2016.

QOTD: December - thanks to Queen I ended the year at my highest for the year 166+.  For the year I ended at 1285.4. My goal was 1000.  Considering I started the year at less than 60 miles per month for the first four months, I am very happy with the ending.  Looking to 1500 miles for 2016.

Have a great day night!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Hi everyone, Happy New Year.

Been mia since my kids were visiting. We had an absolutely fantastic time. They really liked it here and of course we loved having them here.  Only problem was that it felt way too short.

Then for some reason the RA website wouldn't open for me.  All other websites were fine, only RA was a problem. Wouldn't work on PC or Apple devices.  Who knows?!?

I took a SRD on New Year's Day and today I'll run a little later.  My DW has a cold so we are taking it slow this weekend.

Qotd: in Dec I did 110mi and the total for the year was 1857mi.

Some very nice miles from the TT gang, nice job.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL