Trailer Trash

Did I miss it - Where's the Fridailies? (Read 30 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

What the heck??

Got in 10 miles yesterday, 2.5 of them with DD trotting along. It was fun. I had told her that the soreness in her legs, which results from her running up 6 miles on some of the nastiest, most technical terrain in the area with me on Tuesday, would only get better with some more running... Evil  But, according to my experience at least, that's actually true. So today, she's waiting for the improvement to set in. Big grin

No run today, but traveling to Maryland for a shortenend weekend (I'll have to be back on Sunday morning for an early run with my buddy, then work - it's gonna be a long day!).

No QOTD yet.

Run for fun.

Daydreamer1

Work induced rest day for me. Of course we had to find a black snake in the one station today. Fortunately it's not the one I'm working at or I wouldn't get a bit of sleep tonight. Just the thought of that slithering around would definetly keep me awake.

FTYC: If Ultra Signup is correct, I see you were getting in some computer time this morning. Planning on taking on the best of PA's mountains I see.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

About 50 minutes this morning after an unplanned rest day yesterday.  Can you believe I was actually a little bit cold this morning? In August? What is going on? But it won't last (so I heard).

FTYC - what? really? Are you crazy?

DD - are you still running OC? It seems "life" has really gotten in your way of running.

Have a great day and weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

DD - are you still running OC? It seems "life" has really gotten in your way of running.

No I'm not. I put a lot of thought into it and decided that with my lack of training miles and experience at that distance I probably wouldn't do very well. I'm not even sure if I could have gotten in any night runs before the race. I had visions of the 2nd loop being a nighttime death march. So I decided to drop out and let someone run that can enjoy it. After yesterdays run in the cooler weather I'm having second thoughts, but it's too late to change back now. Money also played a part as this way I won't have to pay for a motel and other travel costs. That was influenced by our vehicle getting broken into in Texas. I'm kind of bummed out about it, but there is always next year.

But, I decided to make some lemonade and signed up for Blues Cruise on that Sunday. It's closer to home and should be easier then OC. I'm really looking forward to that.

muppy

Doing the 7K at 7 tonight, it's put on by the Harrisburg Road Runners, should be perfect weather!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Snowdenrun

Post wine drinking induced rest day for me today. Roll eyes

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

DigDug2

5+ on the TM this afternoon - wasted a beautiful day, but had to fit my run in at work today and TM was the easiest option.

Have a good weekend - good luck to anyone racing!

Sandy-2

SRD.  Resting up for tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening, have a great run planned for tomorrow early in the cool (have been running during the week in the evening and it hasn't been very cool Sad)

good luck to all racing this weekend!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sick today.  I had planned to run before going to the gym.  I skipped the run and rode the espresso bike at the gym before doing circuits.  Marley gave me dirty looks.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Taking the day off.  Going to Tahoe tomorrow to run 17 on the Rim Trail.  Ater that only one laeg left and it's the big one.  32 miles.

Wow wrote this hours ago and never posted it.  That kind of a day.  Wish I was sitting with Snowdenrun drinking some wine.

Good luck Sandy and Kelly.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

About to head out for about a 2 hour night run over at French Creek Park. Been awhile since I've ran at night in the woods. A bit of practice is in order. Seems like a pleasant night to go out. Might feel a bit chilly for summer. LOL.

Good luck to our Leadvillian Racers tomorrow!

In dog beers, I've only had one.