Trailer Trash

New PA Race (Read 12 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

http://triviumracing.com/event/endoftheroad/

Ok not a trail race.  I acknowledge that but this may be the race that brings me out of road running retirement.  I have been wanting to get over to the abandoned tunnels but have not yet.  I think this race would be great - especially in October with fall colors.

Me thinks this might become a popular race quickly.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

LB2

I could deal with that. That is in awesome place.

LB2

Daydreamer1

A road run??? Really???? This is a forum about train running .

Besides, who would want to run through something like that on that nasty surface?

Into a dark hole like this???

With only this to see???

And all those hills   in southwestern PA. Tell you what. Youse guys better stay away from this one.........until I sign up for it that is .

Seriously though. I can see this selling out and becoming popular really quick and I bet there will be a lot of trail runners signing up for it.  Gonna have to check my calendar.

Disclaimer and credits: Pictures were pulled off of google earth.  Looking at the map I am 99.9% certain that this will be the course it is on.

Trying to figure out how much vert there will be.  Going over that mountain on the new road was always a long drag with the truck but then I was always running overweight......................Wait!!!!!!!!!.I'm still overweight .