Trailer Trash

Friday facts (Read 33 times)

Gator eye

Red shoes are faster than other colored shoes.

On my morning run I put a red Hoka on my left foot and a black Hoka on my right and spent the next hour running in circles. I was so dizzy I had to switch it around and spent the next 45 minutes unwinding. (Notice the negative split)

So if your racin this weekend be sure to grab a smokin hot pair of red shoes, there the shuznuts.

Nuff said

i got 8 in this morning

runtraildc

Morning!  Ended up changing yesterday's plan into a short treadmill run followed by a yoga class.

Gator-- I've done that, don a pair of mismatched shoes.  Neither shoe was red, though, and therefore I didn't have any speed advantage.

qotd:  Any favorite holiday treats?  I love those little spritz cookies.  And it's a scientific fact that the green trees with sprinkles taste far better than any other shape and color combination.  I might need to make some tonight.

After dragging out feet getting out the door, Marley and I got in a nice 3 mile trail run at a pretty good pace.

QOTD: Too many to list.  Various cookies and pies would head the list Smile

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

AT-runner

Tim

Crappy day today.  Lunch run around the office area.  Light rain and breezy.  I don't think we've seen the sun in a week.

Gator - I ran a race once with 2 different shoes.  I wore sandals on the drive up and when I check my bag it was "Oh Shit".  They were different model years and slightly different colors.

QOTD:  I used to like those Hershey Kiss cookies until I found out how they were made.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

moonlightrunner

I ran 10 miles last night, 10 miles early this morning. Most of it was the gravel bike path. I am considering 8 at the state park a little later. Just feel in' it today.

Gator: I once ran 16 miles in a borrowed pair ofred shoes. They were 2 sizes too small...but I think because they were red...I ran much fasterddespite the pain. I just wish they made red vff spyridons.

Qotd: soooo many yummy holiday treats! If I could only have one...so hard to decide....I love...them all.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

some call me Tim

bah, unscheduled rest for me today. after tweaking the left achilles yesterday, it just seems like a better idea to take it easy and spend some time smashing calves to give back some slack. hopefully early intervention will keep this downtime at a blip.

qotd: my grandma, now passed, used to make these owl cookies that I loved. I haven't seen them anywhere else and it's been a few years. I guess eventually I'll try to seek out the recipe.

Gator eye

AT. I just had two of those this morning. I'm not feelin so well any more.

Moon. If I ran 10 in VFF's, they would be red by the end.

QOTD: I call foul on the QOTD. There are just to many answers and there all correct.

XtremeTaper

6 miles today with the Lady on the trails of Green Lane. Grey, chilly, cloudy, sort of par for the week. A bit of drizzle at the end of the run. Good to be in the woods regardless. Day 65 of my streak. I should make it to 75-80 before holiday travel and long drives ends it this time. Last time it was a delayed flight. I am just not hardcore anymore.

QOTD: Travel time for the holiday means steak n' shake and peppermint milkshakes.

In dog beers, I've only had one.