Trailer Trash

Thursday (Read 16 times)

Daydreamer1

Really wanted and need to get in a long run today but that won't happen. No time to get up on the mountain. Probably only end up with about 7-9 miles again this evening. Won't rule out a bike ride as well.

QOTD:  Anyone ever participate in the Nielsen TV ratings or any other ratings agencies for anything else ?  Got a phone call from them about a week or two ago and they wanted to send me a diary. Hasn't arrived yet.  I don't think the caller liked some of my answers so I was probably  excluded. Not the first time that has happened.

LB2

SRD.

QOTD: I have not done that.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Glorious evening here yesterday- upper 60's, light breeze, still damp (but not muddy) from the previous day rain- perfect!  7.5 miles w/ ~ 1500' of gain

Plan is to run the same route this evening in reverse

qotd: we don't watch enough tv to make it worthwhile for them, but never have been contacted either

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NorthernHarrier

Africa hot here today as I am now in the south--Madison, compared to where I usually am anyway. Ran some intervals in the Arb early today and it was already in the low 80's and heading up. I am not a warm weather enthusiast at all. I prefer flannel shirt weather or colder.

A little over a week for me and I'll be heading to Colorado, Utah, and Idaho for a couple weeks. Lot of snow up high yet so some of my adventure plans may have to be altered a little. We shall see.

QOTD--Nielsen, a somewhat famous UW alum who has given generously to the school. Has the indoor tennis stadium named for him. I have never been approached for that and I would be a poor candidate as I only watch MSNBC for a couple hours in the evening. 

NHLA--wanted to say your project looks fantastic!  Very well done.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

A nice 7 miles...saw old man Bob.

QOTD: Nope.

Xtreme:  Have a good race this weekend.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Been MIA this week from RA.  Our work office moved and it's been a little hectic.  So 1.5 years ago I gained my own office as I was promoted to a manager position.  We outgrew our old office and now I am back in a cubicle in our new digs.  It kinda sucks but the new place has it's perks.  We get to use the gym/locker room of the building right next to us so lunch time runs might be in my future!

GL XT - go get 'em!

QOTD: No.  They would not want our participation.  Other than some sports, we don't watch much TV.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I would gladly give up my office for use of a gym/shower next door!!  Offices are lonely any way.    You mentioned using the gym for lunch, what about weights?  Don't you need to bulk up a bit. 

.  We get to use the gym/locker room of the building right next to us so lunch time runs might be in my future!

GL XT - go get 'em!

QOTD: No.  They would not want our participation.  Other than some sports, we don't watch much TV.

Have a great day!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Been mia, weather over here across the pond has been great!!  Nice early morning runs, but also a few SRD.  Did 5 mi the other day and then 10 this morning.

If I go up to the top floor workout room of my hotel I can see the building that burned off in the distance.  What a tragic situation.

NHLA--wanted to say your project looks fantastic!  Very well done.

Totally agree!!!

qotd: yes we did the survey a very long time ago.  I think we just filled in our favorite shows, not necessarily what we watched.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

AT-runner

Tim

Did a few early miles on the road.

Tying to catch up with all the work I let slide while getting ready for our last race.  Today, weather was perfect for finishing mt pop-up refreshment. The plastic top had cracked, which was a big issue with Fleetwood travel trailers (and resulted in their 2009 Bankruptcy).  I had already puled off the old plastic and thanks to YouTube, sprayed on a truck bed liner to replace the plastic.

Before:

After

QOTD: Never asked to participate. We don't watch any major network shows, so they wouldn't like us. History Channel, Discovery Channel, Food Network and sports.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

Yoga today, and lots of walking.  I also had plans to row but that didn't happen.

Sandy-- London must be a crazy place right now. Seeing that building aflame was unbelievable. It's such a tragedy, and from the news reports, should never have happened.

AT, NHLA -- all these projects. Makes me feel lazy....

qotd: Never have. I don't necessarily understand the process of who and how they select.

NHLA

7 humid miles. Tough running.

Qotd  never asked.

Thanks guys. Still need to repair asphalt.