Trailer Trash

Wishful Wednesday (Read 26 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I got in 5 miles last night at the park doing 1 mile loops.  Legs are feeling pretty good.  I am supposed to go camping over the weekend with a boys group from my church but Friday and Friday they are calling for thunder storms and then cold (40's) temps through the night.  I think we are going to bag it.  Cold and Rainy  in tents with a bunch of kids does not mix.  Can't say I am sad about that.

QOTD: What is your wish for today/this week?

Me - more time.  I just have too many projects going on at once and need an extra 4-5 hours in the day to complete them.  Otherwise, I'm good.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

Was just going to hit the POST button on the dailes and I decided to check to see if anyone beat me, and you did.

Hump day, already.  Going to run around the Battlefield trails over lunch. Most of the horses are gone now, so hopefully not too much crap to deal with.

QOTD:  Alien attack of Congress and the White House.  That way we can start with a clean slate. It can't be worse.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

AT-runner

Tim

Me - more time.  I just have too many projects going on at once and need an extra 4-5 hours in the day to complete them.  Otherwise, I'm good.

Don't give up your running. That's what will keep your sanity going so you can finish those projects.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

some call me Tim

Well, I guess it's rest day considering I'm having a hard time walking.. did something to my foot yesterday, apparently, because a little discomfort last night left me hobbling this morning. Lately, I feel like I'm made of glass.

qotd: Despite that, let me add to the scenario a wish for all of the raindrops to be lemon drops and gumdrops. Oh, what a rain that would be.

LB2

SRD. I have not done that in a long time. And I feel like a slacker.

QOTD: Rain, just a little bit. The dust has my sinuses a mess.

LB2

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I rode my bike last night.  I'll hopefully ride my bike again tonight.  Our biking days are slowly dwindling and I need to take advantage before the snow flies...

QOTD: I would like my stupid new phone screen to ship from Amazon.  I dropped my iPhone the other weekend and my screen shattered, and my boyfriend convinced me we could fix it ourselves instead of taking it in somewhere, but now we're waiting on the screen to ship.  Meanwhile, I am functioning with a piece of packing tape over my current screen and half of the phone obscured by cracks.    I'd be okay with it raining gum drops though too.

Running is dumb.

NHLA

6 miles Beautiful morning.

I have PF in rt foot.  Not too painful but don't want to race on it.

qotd  wish somebody would rake up all these leaves.  Yard is a mess.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I'm good and sore from yesterday's hill repeats, will get an easy (easier) 5-6 miles in this evening

qotd: I'd like to go Big Rock Candy Mountain where amongst other things:

The brakemen have to tip their hats
                  And the railway bulls are blind
                  There's a lake of stew
                  And of whiskey too
                  You can paddle all around them
                  In a big canoe
                  In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Daydreamer1

Planning on 6-7 miles later today. At this point I'm betting that it will be like yesterday where I ended up with a big fat zero.

Mandy - I hear you on the nice bike days dwindling. I'd love to be out on mine right now but got too much stuff to do.

LB2 - Just drive up to South Carolina, those poor folks have some rain to share.

QOTD:  How about some wisdom to decide if I should proceed with a total restoration of my pickup or just scrap it.

Jamie - I'll second the request for more time, at least 36 hours in a day is needed.

AT-  Another big second on your request as well. One thing must be plain though. Both parties get wiped out along with the big business buddies that buy political favors.

runtraildc

good afternoon trailers!  Running tonight with the group, about 6 miles.  It'll be completely in the dark for the first time since spring.

QOTD: I would like my stupid new phone screen to ship from Amazon.  I dropped my iPhone the other weekend and my screen shattered, and my boyfriend convinced me we could fix it ourselves instead of taking it in somewhere, but now we're waiting on the screen to ship. 

DH fixed DS's iPhone-- it would have cost more to have someone to fix it than the phone was worth.  It took a steady hand and a little patience, but well worth it.  I guess you are paying for a warranty/guarantee more than the actual labor and supplies when you go to one of those places.

qotd:  a fun, spontaneous trip somewhere to run some new trails, see new sights.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

qotd: Despite that, let me add to the scenario a wish for all of the raindrops to be lemon drops and gumdrops. Oh, what a rain that would be.

If only life were this easy!!!!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So sleepy this morning so I will be running after work 5/6 ish.   I really screwed up since I had a Dr apt at 9:45 so that gave me 45 minutes this morning but I still choose to lay in bed.

QOTD:  Inner peace and if I can't have that I wish Jack would quite digging holes.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Jamie you should definitely take a break from running and get your chores done!

Don't give up your running. That's what will keep your sanity going so you can finish those projects.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

I hit the trail last night with the Lady for 7 miles on the easy side of Green Lane. Today, at lunch did a road/trail hybrid run from the house. About 6 miles I guess. Nearly shirtless weather here again.

QOTD: A Buckeye blowout and light traffic on the interstates down south.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

LB2

LB2 - Just drive up to South Carolina, those poor folks have some rain to share.

Yes, I feel bad for wishing for rain. In fact, the Gamecocks are headed down here to play LSU on Saturday. They were supposed to play in Columbia.

LB2