Trailer Trash

Fabulous Freedom Mondailies (Read 14 times)

Daydreamer1

Got out of the house later than I wanted to yesterday so I had to cut the run short or cut some of my lifting short. Ended up with 5.1 miles. Then I got to work and my partner decided she was going to celebrate the 4th with a Big Koppy creation. Koppy's is a local convenience store that has decent soft serve ice cream and the Big Koppy is their own sundae creation. I resolved to be good and not get one.  That plan fell apart as soon as I saw the Peanut Butter cup one . Unfortunately they don't make little Koppy's so I gained two pounds .

So today must be a 8+ mile run even if I don't feel like it.

QOTD: Did you see any fireworks this year? Do you ever set your own off?

Several of the towns had displays this weekend and we could have gone if we wanted to. Neither my partner nor I really wanted to. As it turned out a private individual with a fireworks license set up a display at a party and we watched that from the street in front of the station. Actually was really nice and probably as good as some of the towns displays.  In the past I have played around with my own, but over the past 10 years I've become too cheap to buy the stuff.

muppy

5.9 trail miles yesterday .

Hoping everybody is having a safe and happy 4th of July!

QOTD  Sometimes we go to watch fireworks, depends what mood im in. We had a family picnic at my moms house last night and my sister brought a lot of really nice illegal fireworks. I spent about an hour setting them off!

Sandy-2

SRD.

Hope everyone had a nice 4th !!!

qotd: There is a little cruise ship that anchors off the beach near our apartment every Saturday evening.  They set off fireworks, so I get to see them just about every weekend.  But no fireworks on the 4th of course.  Haven't set off fireworks myself since I was a kid.

tbd.

LB2

I ran 4 and hiked 1.2 with a weedeater doing trail maintenance on the 4th.

QOTD: No fireworks for me. I am so glad we moved out of town so I don't have to listen to them anymore. I guess I am a scrooge.

LB2