Trailer Trash

Travelin Mondailies (Read 39 times)

Chnaiur

Weights today. My twisted ankle has been pulling strangely on my achilles, so I will rest and see.

QOTD: Three active pairs: I rotate the street and trail shoes freely, plus I have racing flats for lifting and <5 mile pre-gym runs.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

moonlightrunner

Nothing so far today. Currently sitting in my chair trying to muster some enthusiasm for anything outside of eating. I am in a serious funk since the race was cancelled, really cold weather set in, a d I gained 5 pounds. Bad eating during an extreme taper...and no race.

I think I'll go back to bed and wallow in a miasma of self loathing...then I'm gonna go for a run.

Free soul: I am fearful of taking my dog out on the leash just so she can go potty. I don't think I'll be running with her leashed for a while..

qotd: 1 PR of 5 fingers, a pair of water shoes and a brand new pair of vivo breatho trail shoes

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

Nothing so far today. Currently sitting in my chair trying to muster some enthusiasm for anything outside of eating. I am in a serious funk since the race was cancelled, really cold weather set in, a d I gained 5 pounds. Bad eating during an extreme taper...and no race.

I think I'll go back to bed and wallow in a miasma of self loathing...then I'm gonna go for a run.

Free soul: I am fearful of taking my dog out on the leash just so she can go potty. I don't think I'll be running with her leashed for a while..

qotd: 1 PR of 5 fingers, a pair of water shoes and a brand new pair of vivo breatho trail shoes

One way to get over the cancellation-blues is to get a really long run in since you are rested and tapered and were all set to race.

Go set a new distance or speed PR and have fun.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I feel fine but think I will take another day off unless I jump on the treadmill tonight.  Just couldn't get out of the warm bed, it's 20 here which is really cold for us.

QOTD:  I usually only have one pair but my newest pair is Cascadia 8 which I do not like as much as the 7s so I occasional go back to the old 7s.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄