Trailer Trash

Wintry Wednesday (Read 275 times)

tjrun

Hmmmm? Pink mittens and arm panties......that might just work for the wild hogs of East Texas.  Can I get a pair of those for Thor my 130 lb American Bulldog?  I think they would make him feel pretty!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Oh shoot...very nice XT.  Someone needs to start a "manly arm pantie" company and strike it rich. 

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Hawt!  That's some good work, Mandy.

Not my best work.  Sad  I am stuck at work with Paint.  I could have done better at home.

Running is dumb.

Scrapster

Another 7 miles through the hoods this evening.  Ran in a skirt and LS shirt.  Seriously can't believe that it is winter in Michigan.  My poor kidlets asked if I would take them snowshoeing this weekend.  The pisser of it is, I don't think there will be any snow left by Saturday.  Sad

MM - There seems to be a modify button here.  A luxury, for sure.  Wink

Trail Monster

easy 9 tonight.

I'll totally send out my butterfly arm warmers (or hearts if you prefer) to the first men who want them. Wink

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

xor

I run in pink gloves and arm warmers (sometimes pink, sometimes black) sometimes.

For real.  Weegee and Shegee have seen me(gee).

LB2

3 tonight between storms, kind of. One storm caught me, but it was not too bad.

LB2

10.5-mile trail run.

QOTD:  I use gloves and carry chemical hand warmers as a backup.  Prefer mittens but haven't found any I like for running.