Trailer Trash

Sunday,Sunday, Sunday (Read 25 times)

muppy

Did a 7 mile tempo run on the rail trail last night.

I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

our weather here has absolutely sucked- below zero the last three nights and while the "weatherman" has predicted mid-20's for highs, we've barely made it out of single digits     I ran on the dreadmill yesterday evening for 6 miles- it sucked.

they are still sticking to their 20+ prediction for today, if it comes to fruition I'm out for a run; it's noon and 10 degrees so I'm skeptical

in other news, my Montana Grizzlies survived South Dakota State yesterday and have advanced to the next round of the FCS!  

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NHLA

8 miles Champion Hills. Misty today but a great weekend.

qotd  What was the last change you made in your running?

I noticed I was running too many miles on weekends so started running long on thurs and sat and taking it easy on sun.

I was beating myself up on weekends and felt like crap on mon.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

qotd: I added some serious hill repeats mid-week about six weeks ago and they are most definitely paying dividends 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

Hi all-- guests left this morning and still getting the house back together.  Fun holiday, but we're all tired!  That means a short run, probably on the gym treadmill in a bit.  Still need to run to the store and the heavy grey overcast day is not motivating me to go outside.

qotd:  A speed workout  usually once a week.  I don't follow a specific workout or plan, just added faster and shorter miles to make it happen.   And if I think about it, I am faster some of the time.