Trailer Trash

This is the End (of 2015) Thursdaily (Read 22 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Last day to get those miles in.  Looks like Kelly is going strong in the Across the Years race.

Can't wait to see the results from Queen vs HAM.

Cool run this morning in the woods. Not as warm and humid as it had been earlier in the week. Now I need to do some computer work to close out the year. Always fun .

QOTD:  New Years Eve plans?  We're having some friends over and then we go the the Square in Gettysburg for fireworks and midnight. Usually nice crowd and one of the few times that the locals take over our own town.

Happy New Year, everyone.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Working a little bit this afternoon and then probably a run tonight.  I think I might run 20 or so...

I have updated the Queen vs. HAM thread.

QOTD: We will do a family movie night, get the kids off to bed and then I will probably run.  Not sure I will run the new year in but I will get in some miles.  We are always low key on new years eve - often going to bed before midnight.

Have a great last day of 2015!!!!!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

Going to get out for a road run in a little bit. Probably looking at  a little over 7 miles. Tried that yesterday and it didn't go well. For some reason the legs were dead and the fog was so thick that I gave up running several times and started swimming through it . Ended up with a little over 6 miles. Today it's cold and windy so at least there is no fog to contend with.

QOTD:  Going to a Hershey Bears Hockey game. DW just informed me it's a early start compared to normal. Guess it starts around 5 pm, so we should end up getting home fairly early. After that I'll most likely head off to bed. Gotta work a 24 hour shift tomorrow.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Still sick, but managed 6 miles yesterday.  I'm not planning on running today, and there's no way I'll make it until midnight tonight.

QOTD: We were supposed to have a friend come over, but since I'm sick she's staying home now.  I imagine we'll just watch some TV and relax.

Looks like Jamie/Sue will come down to the wire...

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Well it was a long day yesterday so I did not rise for a run this morning...the day lays ahead of me and lunch has already been taken up by the gym unless I sneak out of work for a couple of hours.

Can't believe Kelly is running 24 hours... 

QOTD:  Having friends over for dinner and cribbage...should be asleep by midnight. 

Bunch of party animals here; besides AT we are all planning to be asleep by midnight. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Can't believe Kelly is running 24 hours 48 hours... 

Fixed your post.  Make that double 

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

umm that's what I meant. 

Fixed your post.  Make that double 

AT-runner

Tim

<h6>Jo Weakley Agnew</h6>

<abbr>2 hrs</abbr> ·

Kelly hit the 100 mile mark at 18hrs and 14 mins...and just finished his first 24hrs with 125 miles!!!! WOO~HOO!!!!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

Hi all, Heading out the door once lunch settles for 4 miles in the snow.  I'll get the springer out for one last run.

moonlight-- thought about your oil trick on the feet, but then I figured he'd have greasy feet when we got back.  Trimming would be better, but I am leaving.  next time.

wotd:  Flying home.  We might be pulling into the drive about midnight (at least, that's what I'm hoping for).  First time in a while that I'll be awake for the new year.  Tomorrow is my first no run/off day since Labor Day.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

·

Kelly hit the 100 mile mark at 18hrs and 14 mins...and just finished his first 24hrs with 125 miles!!!! WOO~HOO!!!!

What is his record for the 48 hrs? I can't seem to navigate their site to find it.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I think he might have the record from a few years ago 201+ ( faulty memory so I'm most likely  wrong ) .

I might run tonight but it's cold today and I'm fairweather . Snowshoe trip somewhere tomorrow .

Happy New Year !

Queen of Nothing

Sue

That's what I recall...he had time left but stopped at 201 because that was the record.

I think he might have the record from a few years ago 201+ ( faulty memory so I'm most likely  wrong ) .

I might run tonight but it's cold today and I'm fairweather . Snowshoe trip somewhere tomorrow .

Happy New Year !

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Worked all day, and then a nap. I am feeling a bit better now, but too tired for a run. Missed the First Night Resolution Run because of work. 

QOTD: Watch some TV, play with the kids, relax. Probably the kids will be awake at midnight, watching the ball fall, while I might doze away. Fits into the theme here, though. 

Run for fun.