Trailer Trash

Merry Christmas Fridalies Dailies (Read 23 times)

Daydreamer1

Merry and happy Christmas wishes to all. I was also going to mention Hanukkah as that sometimes coincides with Christmas, but looked up the dates and realized that has already passed.

It seems like I'm the only one up at our household. DS apparently was up most of the night playing computer games, for some reason DD is sleeping in. DW worked a stupid set of shifts yesterday. First from 7 am to 3 pm then back in at 11 pm to 7am so she's also sleeping. That leaves me to spend some time working in the garage and surfing the net while listening to Celtic Woman Christmas music on YouTube.

Going to head out on another 7-8 mile run in about a hour. Seems to be my standard run lately.

QOTD: What was/is for lunch/dinner?  We decided to go a little different route then normal. Going to do some slow barbecued chicken on the grill. For some reason we weren't into the normal turkey/ham/roast beef this year.

NHLA

7 miles yeterday and 8 miles today. Flash flood watch.

qotd  Greensburg Turkey  gobble gobble .com  cornbread dressing    cranberry  vegan something.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Just got back from 6.71 mikes with the mutts...very brisk out there.  As I was heDing back there's a trail off my normal rpute.  i've gone down it before but ut dead ends.  Today I thought it just looked too used nit to go through. So I followed it and it conected other trails I usually don't take because too much road...so yea this has opened up new morning routes fir me...even by passing my mofoo hill.   Merry Christmas to me!!!!  

Qotd:  we are doing tradition of turkey and the fixing.  Just the two of us so lots of left overs.

Merry Christmas Runner Friends.  

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

T-shirt weather for Christmas, 64F during my run. Took advantage of the warm temps to get in a good fartlek run.

QOTD: Skipping the traditional fare for salmon topped with lobster.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Merry Christmas eve to all.  SRD today, long run tomorrow.  Beautiful sunny day here in northern CA after a week of rain (which we were glad to get, not complaining).

QOTD: roast beast, Yorkshire pudding, baked potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, beer, wine.  A good day with family.  Hope you enjoyed whatever you were doing.

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR