Trailer Trash

Need a smile to start the weekend? (Read 33 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

watch this (disregard the language, just watch the animals):

http://www.spiegel.de/video/pinguine-stolpern-ueber-bootsseil-video-1335840.html

Just why does this remind me of the first creek crossing in a trail race?

Run for fun.

Daydreamer1

Thanks for posting. I needed that.

runtraildc

Though I'm very curious what was actually being narrated.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Though I'm very curious what was actually being narrated.

"If your wings aren't functional for flying, you're clearly at a disadvantage.

These King Penguins are facing an irritating obstacle: the tether line of a boat.

The first one starts a daring attempt - and successfully trips across to the other side. His peers are giving him doubtful looks. Still, one by one, the others, too, start tackling the 'boatrope walk'. One thing is always in their way: their large (edited) feet ('waddlers')

Then the head of the clan steps up, crossing virtually effortlessly. A master who has accomplished it.

It remains unknown if the cameraman had mercy with the others and removed the tether."

Run for fun.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

This reminds me of a middle of the pack/back of the pack group that comes to a creek crossing together and collectively say "Woah...how do we get across that?".  One brave soul tries and fails miserably, then another, and another.  FInally one runner figures it out and the others learn from him/her.

Thanks for sharing!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday