Trailer Trash

T&C - Here's a video of your Ugly Mudder race. (Read 28 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Saw this on the RD's FB page.  Looks like a fun day. Are you in this video?

Ugly Mudder 2014 Video

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

That's funny. That video was made by a former employee of mine. I was the one that got him into running to begin with. He's a good kid.

AT-runner

Tim

That's funny. That video was made by a former employee of mine. I was the one that got him into running to begin with. He's a good kid.

He did a nice job.  I like the way he edited the sections.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Through the deep snow in  shorts, sure looks like a lot of fun.

But seriously, if it was a warm (well, relatively) day, running in such deep snow (shorts or not) is extremely exhausting. Kudos to everyone who finished!

My favorite part of the video is the beginning, where the cameraman seems to push people over to make his way through

Must be something Kelly has taught him...

Oh, wait, no, it's the running in the deep slush, and the guy on the side of the trail, puking, or something.

Run for fun.

This is awesome! I have zero pictures from the course because I was afraid to take my phone with me (rightly so, I fell at least 5 times)

I am the girl in the long sleeve purple shirt, blue shorts, and pink compression socks in the first 10 seconds of the video!  Not my usual trail attire but once I realized how much snow there would be I had to throw on the compression socks and I'm sure glad I did. It was actually a warmer day....ended up in the 40's I think. 

Thanks for finding this! 

Through the deep snow in  shorts, sure looks like a lot of fun.

But seriously, if it was a warm (well, relatively) day, running in such deep snow (shorts or not) is extremely exhausting. Kudos to everyone who finished!

My favorite part of the video is the beginning, where the cameraman seems to push people over to make his way through

Must be something Kelly has taught him...

Oh, wait, no, it's the running in the deep slush, and the guy on the side of the trail, puking, or something.

Haha right, 40's felt like summer to me at this point! I actually got pretty warm with the long sleeve on on the climbs too.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

That looks like so much fun.  I love the slide!

Maybe they should have renamed it Ugly Snowfest instead of Mudder.

It was warm this weekend.  I was out playing with my boys in the snow in shorts.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday