Trailer Trash

Gator Eye - Superior 100 (Read 27 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I don't think I missed it but did Gatoreye finish Superior? Are you out there?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Gator eye

I don't think I missed it but did Gatoreye finish Superior? Are you out there?

It wasn't pretty but I finished. 34 hours and some change. I haven't done a race report yet not sure I will my finish time tells the story. The course is as tough as they claim.

Daydreamer1

I haven't done a race report yet not sure I will my finish time tells the story. The course is as tough as they claim.

A finish time never tells much of a story. There are too many things that can influence the time to tell a complete story.  I would love to hear about it, but at the same time if you're not comfortable posting it then I don't want to be pushy.  Congrats on finishing.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Wohoo, congrats on finishing!

Looking forward to to reading the full story!

Run for fun.

slosh

Congrats on getting that buckle on one of the toughest 100s in the country. I had 3 good buddies who did  it as well. They said it lived up to the hype. If it wasn't a lottery this year, I probably would have ended up doing it with them.

AT-runner

Tim

Wohoo, congrats on finishing!

Looking forward to to reading the full story!

+1

Way to finish a tough one.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!