Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 32 times)

Marley and I had a nice 4 mile trail run.  We saw a lot of wildlife today including a lot of deer, a couple eagles, a beaver, numerous squirrels, and quite a few different kinds of waterfowl.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Gator eye

I jumped on the treadmill for 3 miles. I just didn't feel like 12 degrees this morning.

QOTD:

moonlightrunner

I jumped on the treadmill for 3 miles. I just didn't feel like 12 degrees this morning.

QOTD:

hey gator....are you running the Yankee Springs in Saturday? I am out of shape and way undertrained. But...I am entered and will try....maybe...ahhh..trying to convince myself

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

muppy

Got in 6.6 slow miles on the road and trails, was a beautiful 30° out!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Abandon my lunch run yesterday to go out to lunch instead so need to run today at lunch.  Cold and windy here.

QOTD:  Non-running resolutions?  Be happier, focus on the positive, don't let anyone drag me down.  I know how to do the basic knitting but I am going to learn how to make something more than a scarf.

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."  Socrates.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Looks like Kelly is running in circles again for 48 hours. 

Bella and I are going to run on the frozen local trail after work today.  We'll see how the foot holds up.  Stupid foot kept me from achieving my goal of beating my crappy miles from last year.  I suck.  I set the pace bunny at 1300 miles for 2015.  That's 25mpw.  Hopefully that's doable.

Running is dumb.

Gator eye

Moon- I've been trying to talk myself out of the fifty all week for the same reason, I haven't signed up yet but I already took the day off work.

moonlightrunner

Moon- I've been trying to talk myself out of the fifty all week for the same reason, I haven't signed up yet but I already took the day off work.

just sent you a pm.

If you go I hope to day hello.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

SRD today. Technically I started training for Laurel Highlands yesterday...it was an easy 5.5 miles.

QOTD: As far as running goes, I need to work on hill training and overall strength. I have confidence in distance but not elevation so I guess my resolution will be to run more hills build strength.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I love your new avatar, TnC!

Running is dumb.

NorthernHarrier

Well I thought Madison would be somewhat tropical compared to the north country but I was wrong. It is freezing out here. A scheduled rest day anyway so that's good. Did do a workout in the man cave including some elliptical but I am tired from three days of skiing, running, and snowshoeing. Have to go back to work to rest.  Might stay home this weekend to run the snow free trails here. We'll see.

QOTD--Not much for resolutions in general but the other day I was out eating somewhere and was overhearing some old guy swearing every other word in his conversation. Now I am not that bad at all but I thought it sounded pretty disgusting so I will make every effort to clean up my own act.

I love your new avatar, TnC!

Thanks! It's from my honeymoon, when we took a day trip to hike in Montserrat, Spain. So gorgeous there! Here's another picture we took there:

AT-runner

Tim

Cool run this morning in the woods.  Was shut out yesterday when work got in the way of my lunch break.  Winter is returning now and temperatures are back to the averages for this time of year.

QOTD:  No resolutions this for next.  I've made some good ones in the past (like giving up all fast food 16 years ago) but can't come up with any for 2015.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Worked today, then picked out new sports glasses, so no run yet. Perhaps later, with DD, or a rest day before our First Night Resolution 5k tomorrow. It's going to be cold, and the three miles won't do much to warm me up, I'm afraid. 

QOTD: As every year, no resolutions. I just try to live my life happily, and make others happy as well in the process. 

Run for fun.

hog4life

15.7 at the in laws place. Dang near run around the whole town, haha