Toasty Tuesday (Read 41 times)

Ultra Cowboy

QOTD

NB Leadville 1210's ( 4E) Trail

NB 860 v2 Road

WYBMADIITY

Save

Snowdenrun

Yesterday mid run I made a plan to get over an hour. I made it to 1:00:21. Big grin My longest run since my marathon FOREVER ago. Feeling pretty good today. I think a short run and a walk with the dog is in order.

QOTD: Right now my go to shoes for everything are Saucony Kinvara Tr2. I like 'em. I just got the NB Leadville 1210's as a replacement for my NB shoes that fell apart. I ran in them once so far and the front half of both my feet went numb. If I can find a way to wear them(maybe lacing differently??) without numb feet I think they will be good shoes for me.

muppy

Got in 11 on the road and some new trails I found while they did a recall on my car.

QOTD I have brooks adrenaline asr for trails, and brooks ghost and glycerin for road and smoother trails. I need a wide size and its tough to find trail shoes in a wide.

I have about 7 planned for tonight, but just not feeling it today. I really should go because I have a lot coming up this week, but I'm still sore from the weekend and I might call it a rest day instead.

QOTD: Still in the same Cascadias I bought almost a year ago. I only wear them about once a week so they are still in good shape. However, they are feeling a bit small these days so my next pair will likely be a 1/2 size up.

NorthernHarrier

Mile repeats on a certified road course this morning. I just love any kind of speedwork, though speed these days is relative as I had to work to reel in a guy pushing a baby jogger this morning. But I won--never told him we were racing though.....Wink   Back in my kind of fast days I was once taken out(passed) by a guy pushing a baby jogger with about a half mile to go in a 10k. I was on my way to one of my best races ever and then it was like a kick to the groin. UGH! I just staggered in and it has haunted me ever since. So now you see why I just have to reel them in whenever I see one. Evil

I'll either run or bike in the morning, I'll let the weather decide.

QOTD--I've got several in the rotation right now with my favs being-LaSortiva Raptors, Saucony Xodus 3, North Face Double track, and my roadies are Asics 1170, I think or maybe they are 1160, not sure w/o looking.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

Well now that my mountain bike racing season is over, I started my Grand Canyon spring trail running program. I picked up a new pair of New Balance MT1010V2 shoes from my local Road Runner store.  Ran 3 miles in 25 minutes with no issues on the shoes.  They feel really light, plenty of support and I really liked how they hugged my feet.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Plan was to run after work.  Got home and the hubby says buy me a beer, so I get two.  After my beer I headed out for an quickie 3.7 with Earl.  The full moon was showing on one side and the pink sky on the other.  Glad I got out there because beer makes me lazy.

QOTD:  Cascadia.  Cocktail my Cascadia's also were feeling small and Kelly almost had me convinced to get NB 1210 Leadville.  I went to the store and tried on both and was still in love with my Cascadia's.    I actually just think the new material they are using shrinks over time as I bought the same size and they are looser.

I have about 7 planned for tonight, but just not feeling it today. I really should go because I have a lot coming up this week, but I'm still sore from the weekend and I might call it a rest day instead.

QOTD: Still in the same Cascadias I bought almost a year ago. I only wear them about once a week so they are still in good shape. However, they are feeling a bit small these days so my next pair will likely be a 1/2 size up.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄