Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 29 times)

We had a nice cool rain falling for the first and last portions of our run, and much of the middle was along the water where there was a breeze. It made for a pleasant 5 mile trail run.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

LB2

I needed to sort of back off a little bit. So, I kept my streak going with 1.4 easy miles in the dark this morning. I got about 3200 feet of climbing in yesterday in 11.34 miles, which equates to an average of 278.9 feet of vertical gain per mile. Pinhoti averaged 160 feet per mile. So, I try to keep my average above that. I have a 50K training run coming up this weekend, not sure if it will be Saturday or Sunday. I should end up with about 7300 feet of climbing for the week.

QOTD: I have nothing.

LB2

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Bike commute into work this morning.  About 2.2 miles last night in some new kicks.  (Pearl Izumis.)

QOTD: Are y'all bored with the QOTD yet?  I don't want people to feel like we have to do one every day.

Running is dumb.

Birdwell

Morning folks!

got in 10.5 late last night. got another 5 or so really easy tonight.

QOTD: But, but, but history! Tradition! 

Just kidding. Put me in the don't care camp. Some days it's nice, other days it feels like a chore to answer.

LB2

QOTD: No. I am not bored with it. If I don't have one, then I just don't have one. I like answering them, though.

LB2

QOTD:  I like them, but don't mind if there isn't one every day.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

SRD for me today (save my bike commute).  Signed up for the Elkhorn 23k, it's a week before the Bridger Ridge Run, but i figured I'd take it easy and use it as a training run.  All the proceeds go to the Prickly Pear Land Trust- the folks that purchase, take care of and advocate for our  wonderful trail system here- so kind of a no brainer.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning folks,

Still getting back into the swing of things, a quick 3 miles this morning in the humidity.

QOTD: I don't think anyone that lives north of the Mason/Dixen is allowed to say y'all.
                  I think it helps to keep us engaged with each other, and I like answering them too.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I don't think anyone that lives north of the Mason/Dixen is allowed to say y'all. 

My brother lived in Atlanta for a long time and one of my good friends was from New Orleans...I just picked it up!

Running is dumb.

muppy

3.3 road miles yesterday. First real run in over a month, Hope I can stay healthy!

QOTD only if it evokes great  debate , such as the great miracle whip  versus mayonnaise debate of 2013!

Sandy-2

I don't think anyone that lives north of the Mason/Dixen is allowed to say y'all. 

You have it slightly confused, northerners are allowed to say " y'all ", we are not allowed to say " all y'all ".

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Occasional Runner

It's PIONEER DAY here in Utah!!! If you're unaware, it's a serious state holiday that celebrates the brave Mormon journey to arrive at and settle the state of Utah. Or...it's the celebration of Joseph Smith's felony evading of charges of rape, molestation, theft and murder. Either way, it's a big holiday around here. Parades and shit!

The pup and I enjoyed an intense 8 mile trail run this morning.

QOTD: It's the thing that inspires interaction, debate and sharing. Things aren't the same without it.

DigDug2

7 this a.m. on roads/rail trail.  Coming down with a cold, feeling very unenergetic.

QOTD:  I think the QOTD is an important institution.  Some days may be better than others, but without it I'd be less interested in checking and contributing to the Dailies.

Daydreamer1

Getting ready to head out for a short run. Not exactly sure of the mileage. Somewhere between 4.5 to 8 miles. Then It will be time to get ready for work again.

QOTD: I like it and often check in just to see what it is. That being said, if we skip a day that doesn't bother me either.

Birdwell

QOTD only if it evokes great  debate , such as the great miracle whip  versus mayonnaise debate of 2013!

That was a great debate. I'm glad I was on the side of the winner, Mayo.