Trailer Trash

One Month Down Tuedaily (Read 21 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

5 speedy for me miles last night at the gym.  I hope to get in a few tonight after DS2 b-ball practice.

QOTD: Sitting at 126ish miles with tonight yet to come so should top 130.  I will have run all 31 days of January.  I have said in the past that I am not an everyday runner.  Since I have no long races (or any races) on the horizon, I am just trying to stay consistent and motivated.  Going out for hours at a time right now just isn't feasible.  Maybe after b-ball season is over I will have Saturdays back.

Speaking of races though, I found one I think I might jump into - not until October though so I have tons of time to train or whatever.  Will post a separate thread for it.  New race and looks cool...but not a trail race 

Have a great night!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

OMG I've been away from hills too long. I wasn't even pushing up the hills but by mile 5 of an 8 mile run on a modestly hilly course (by my standards, it wouldn't be by those guys in central PA) I was hurting.

qotd: that brings me to 137.2 for the month

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

QOTD Edit: It ended up at 132.1. I was going to just run 4, but I forgot about it until I was 3 miles from the truck. So, six it was.

LB2