Trailer Trash

Wet Wednesday (Read 30 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Ran six soggy miles this morning...was a little hard at the end as I think I gained 2 pounds in water weight.

QOTD:  adversity....stay strong, put on airs that everything is fine, stoic Michigan/Allore style, don't talk about it...and then when your husband says he would rather be with his girlfriend then you, you go for a run in the pouring rain, come home to a hot shower, put whiskey in your coffee,   Then go to movies and lunch with husband.  So I liked what Burke said...."It's. Gonna make me stronger".... And what Mandy said..."Hey I don't have Ebola!"

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Thinking about you, Sue.  If you need anything or someone to vent to, let me know.

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

Thinking about you, Sue. 

+1

Men who don't run trails are assholes.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Ran six soggy miles this morning...was a little hard at the end as I think I gained 2 pounds in water weight.

QOTD:  adversity....stay strong, put on airs that everything is fine, stoic Michigan/Allore style, don't talk about it...and then when your husband says he would rather be with his girlfriend then you, you go for a run in the pouring rain, come home to a hot shower, put whiskey in your coffee,   Then go to movies and lunch with husband.  So I liked what Burke said...."It's. Gonna make me stronger".... And what Mandy said..."Hey I don't have Ebola!"

Pulling for you....

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

moonlightrunner

I don't know if I will run tonight. Work and home are not going g well and as much as running g would help...inertia has my butt firmly in the chair.

Qotd: see above, I guess. I vent to friends a lot too.

Qon: I've been where you are at. I dont know how I got through. Focusing on my kids and their welfare kept me focused on daily and long term goals. I'm pulling for you. You are stronger than you think...so sorry you are going through it all.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Sandy-2

Did 5 miles this morning, got totally turned around and spent about 4.5 miles trying to figure out where I was.  Of course I could have re-traced my steps at any time, but where's the fun in that?  I was headed for a trail I know, but never did locate the trailhead.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow.  Eventually I found my way back to my "temporary apartment."   Today I get to drive my "temporary car" home (I've had a driver since I've been here but now I'll be on my own).   In the next week or two I get to pick out my real apartment and they will give me my new car.  Lot's to do.

Oh yeah, I've got a "business trip" to Jeju Island this weekend. Somebody's gotta play golf with the clients...  but there are good running trails on the island too.

Thinking about you, Sue. 

+ another 1. Holly crap.

qotd: I'm pretty chill, try to figure out how to fix things rather than go crazy right off the bat.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL