Trailer Trash

Frosty Friday (Read 20 times)

Daydreamer1

After trying my best to run the last three days and not actually doing so , I finally made it up on the mountain for 7.8 miles.  Not that there was very much running done. Things were a real mess. After the first three miles I finally stopped and chained up. First I've used the spikes in several years. A Lot of nasty post holing on the trails.  Busted up my ankles pretty bad. Not from twisting them but from the punishment of breaking through the ice layer.

QOTD:  Nope.  Maybe some year I'll have to stop down that way just to see the debauchery. On second thought probably not.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I live in a tacky gambling town that is the hub for Burning Man , no need to travel to see drunks and naked people.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

They hit our place before and after.... stay at all our sweet spots dumping trash and taking up space.  

I live in a tacky gambling town that is the hub for Burning Man , no need to travel to see drunks and naked people.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I first read about Burning Man over 20 years ago in the Village Voice.  I was intrigued.  But now it's become more like another Disneyland, but just not G rated.  No interest anymore.  Sorry you have to deal with that.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours