Trailer Trash

A new book sort of about running ***Kindle released*** (Read 73 times)

Cool! Congratulations, John. Looking forward to kindle version. (it should get here faster than snail-mail hardcopy)

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
    RabbitChaser

Just ordered it from Amazon and will get it on Thursday.

NorthernHarrier

Can't wait myself but I'll have to. This is a perfect suggestion for my Christmas list.  I am sure it will be excellent. Nice going, John.

AT-runner

Tim

Kindle edition download.  Now off to my reading chair.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

*got it! Now to find time to read...

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Chnaiur

AT: where did you buy the Kindle version? I can't find it on Amazon.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Birdwell

AT: where did you buy the Kindle version? I can't find it on Amazon.

I think John posted an updated link in the original post.

Chnaiur

Thanks Birdwell!

John: when you search for a book you can normally pick if you want a book or an ebook version, but I didn't see that now. Maybe something to look into?

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

skeene07

Dirty Girl

Yay! I was patiently waiting and now just downloaded my Kindle copy from Amazon.

Can't wait to read it!

http://staceyrunsandeats.blogspot.com/

4/13 Bull Run Run 50 miler- DONE!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Intro stuff and chapter one done - I am hooked.  Hmmm...I recognized some names in there....some of you are now famous!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

Intro stuff and chapter one done - I am hooked.  Hmmm...I recognized some names in there....some of you are now famous!

Yea, that was pretty neat to see.  I yelled at DW and said "hey AT-runner is in a book".  Of course, no one really knows that I'm actually Bruce Wayne. Smile

Thanks, John.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

muppy

Just ordered my book, now I just have to wait till comes in the mail. I just wanted to point out,( maybe it's a sign of my old age and grumpiness), I ordered another book to get free shipping and that physical book was a dollar cheaper than the Kindle version.

Read a bit before bed last night, getting some inspiration for my 50k this Sunday!  Great stuff so far, John.