Trailer Trash

Shorts Thursdaily? (Read 33 times)

LB2

I may or may not run. I could go either way.

QOTD: That Balut egg looks pretty nasty. I'll go with that.

LB2

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run today because bothe boys, each on their own account, missed the bus home. So I had to drive to their school twicw to pick them up, and then the time window for my run had closed. Aaargh! But tomorrow I'll be off work, the first Friday in months off, so I'll go for a snow dash tomorrow. Yay... and defunitely NOT in shorts! Watoni: best wishes to your mom, I hope things will go well for her. Mandy: "pull it off" - literally! Jonferg: please leave me my gluten-free. I don't want to have to go back to those mid-wood pitstops every 2-3 miles! QOTD: fish, and worse, other seafood intestines - raw (uncooked). I had them every day for breakfast while I was living in a local private room in Japan. Fortunately I moved to different living quarters soon.

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

Back in Korea today, the journey from S'pore kills a day (about 7 hrs in the air), got in last night. Took a SRD yesterday and today (Fri).

Of course there are lots of strange things they eat in Asia (like that nasty thing from boyjame).  But I'll go with sea cucumber or abalone, I hate both of those that are very popular around here.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Watoni

Thank you all for the support! 6+ hours of appointments and lots to do. Still hopeful the new drug will help, but things have progressed very quickly and we have to be prepared for anything. I need to get my boys down here asap and need to think about a leave.

Go run your asses off, all of you!!!

Sandy-2

Watoni, I hope that things go well for your Mom.  We are all pulling for you and your family.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL